Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Bewada Rishabh,Duki Madhu ba la & Item Bittu:P (Page 6)

--faroo-- IF-Rockerz
--faroo--
--faroo--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
the track is going so so so great evryone doing such an awesome job and so as cv's i am loving it now mb should be in no:1 

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I was thinking weather u will make post today since u already made so many posts even i was tired yesterday reading n making so many postsROFL but glad u made n as usual its funny  ROFL

I missed first half of epi but wen i came to knw RK mb ko bola ashirwaad ek saath lenge i was like  agar yeh log asirwaad lene gaaye mallik ke samne toh woh toh bistarse uth bhagwan ko pyara ho jayega  and u also told right Paddo bhi ek bed book karlegi and trish roma both will go asylum ROFLROFL  nw i cant wait to see their reactions ..

But RK ka round of applause out of world bewada acting maast toh kiya hi saath mein he spread awareness in saving environment and doing ones own work dekho wood nahin kharida chair todke kaam chala liya petrol mahin waste kiya alcohol se kaam chalaiya ROFL

And  sab barati were so lazzy  no one was helping RK !!Par i wonder RK akele hi saare vaachan kyun le raha hain i thought MB saare vaachan legi see our RK is so caring  !!jus lub him 
_Sparkles_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sparkles_
_Sparkles_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
LOL
SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz Awesom Post, The reaction part is awesom...
-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Awesome post..

The episode was bang ON ! Vivs was the show stealer.. Kya style hai boss. Aisi shadi sayad kisi ne ki hogi.. I am a fan of his dialogue delivery..just perfect! And bittu ji ka kya kehna..the way he was dancing ROFL

I cant wait to see trishna's reaction..she will literally commit suicide and I swear I wont mind that LOL LOL

DD gave the right expressions..she looked quite pretty too.

And yes..i loved the title of your post. Thumbs Up ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index