Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Bewada Rishabh,Duki Madhu ba la & Item Bittu:P (Page 4)

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Today be was amazing...Kameena non piye itne solid tallies acting karta hai toh per ke kaisi karega pets nahi...maardala...uske looks ne aur acting ...never ever I had loved a bewara do much...and madhubala ka reaction actually...usne Sr wali post padu liforum Pe...ossliye...USS imagination mein shocked ho gayi thi...rk ke saath suhagraat...uff...yeh rk ki tharkey gang much bhi private nahi rehne deti... ROFL

Edited by dreamyjennice - 10 August 2012 at 2:02pm

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petrova-fire

LOL Love your posts! Pehle toh awesome episodes then your awesome feedback Clap

RK totally looked drunk...I love how he can't even sit straight in the mandap and is falling towards Maddy...looked like he would have to lean on her LOL And his lines. And that phone call. And the way he grabbed her hand when she was leaving but this time Madhu didn't give him that tigress look that she would chop his arm off LOL

And also agree about minimal crying from Madhu being more effective!
LOL thnx a ton..LOL evn I was lke yeh bas iske upar gir hi na jaaye :P.Uff today RK was hottie hot.Mr Hot sabse HOT:P
LOL I m trying 2 tell this 2 all the minimal crying is the bst:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xSaiyaara

dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Edited above
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
ausumn post lovable nic post tu hamesha kuch naya leke ati hai, I loved when RK told "mere liye tayar hoke ao" wow kitna haq jamara tha uspe like wo sirf aur sirf uski hi hai loved it. He also holding his hand as if no one else dare to touch her but only him for this loved RK and agreed with you DD was great with no tears but can see pain on her eyes and face. Waise kuch hi ghante hi RK saath rahi hai aur rona bhul gayi hai aut saath rahegi to bilkul bhi nahin royegi ha ha ha

Edited by coolestsh - 10 August 2012 at 2:05pm
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

ausumn post lovable nic post tu hamesha kuch naya leke ati hai, I loved when RK told "mere liye tayar hoke ao" wow kitna haq jamara tha uspe like wo sirf aur sirf uski hi hai loved it. He also holding his hand as if no one else dare to touch her but only him for this loved RK and agreed with you DD was great with no tears but can see pain on her eyes and face. Waise kuch hi ghante hi RK saath rahi hai aur rona bhul gayi hai aut saath rahegi to bilkul bhi nahin royegi ha ha ha

I too loved the way hep told twice...mere liye taiyar Jo kar aao..the way he made her
Sit...and start sound...bechara pundit LOL
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandymore

LOLROFLawsome post...

bittooji was so happy...uske shoes uski tond se b bade h
LOL thnx dear.Oye Bittu k face se nazar hi nhi hati meri :P
-Sexy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sexy-
-Sexy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan

Nice twist in Madhubala today..A really strange shaadi..the show is Rocking now..n Vivians performance is Rockinggg tooo..sooo Proud of him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheDevildreamyjennice

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mymagic13

Vahbbiz Dorabjee ?@Babiejaan

Nice twist in Madhubala today..A really strange shaadi..the show is Rocking now..n Vivians performance is Rockinggg tooo..sooo Proud of him?

LOL tum nai mere post pai 4 star laga diye yeh tweet update karke :P(I really wanna know who is Babiejaan by the way?)

Edited by SheDevil - 10 August 2012 at 2:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sexy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index