Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Bewada Rishabh,Duki Madhu ba la & Item Bittu:P

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Uff I m quiet tired 2day wid so many posts & baba re itne saare comments:P.I cant promise whether I'll b able 2 reply this post but will try:P(Janmashtmi k wajah se main shayad ho bhi na abhi:P)

Bewada RK
LOL hats off 2 Vivian coz v all know isne cold-drink pee hai still the way he was walking,the way he was speaking it seems as if saari Bear ki shop k bear iss ladke nai akele gatak li ho.Bilkul Bewada tharkey but cute Kameena lag rha tha aaj:P.Hhhah ek toh mere pyara Kutta drunk tha still bechare nai saari marriage ki arrangement khud ki.Oh I feel bad 4 him.Ok on serious note I loved Rishabh's line-'I m man of my word' & I m glad he proved it by sending money 2 hospital evn b4 Madhu asked.LOL whn Madhu asked for 2 hrs tab mere Kameene Tharkey nai kaha'Hum saath jayenge 2 take Arshirwad of ur parents'.LOL Shammu already hospital mai hai,Paddy bhi ek bed pakad legi RishBala ko dekh kar,Trish mental asylum pooch jayegi & lol Roma ko toh kab ka mental asylum mai hi hona chahiye tha:P(Hhh I love the way he did all preparations 4 marriage,the way he grabbed her hands & brought her 2 mandup.LOL the way he made joke'Pandit toh asli hai na Bittu ji' & kaha 'Start Sound':P all was fab.LOL the faces of all the baratis were like abhi Bittu nai inhe ulta latka k maara ho:P).Oh LOL RK wnts revenge frm bala or himself?Apne vachano ko pura karega & Madhubala pai no bojh of vachans:P

Dukhi Madhu Ba la Aahaan
Applause 2 DD 4 her right expressions.I m glad CV's used less glycerine & not made her cry buckets.I personally feel wid minimum tears also u can show ur pain.Gale phaad ki chilane ya buckets bharne se pain nhi dikhta infact usse scene fake lagta hai:P.So I m glad CV's showed madhu wid less tears in 2 episodes(Yahi main pehle bhi kehna chahti thi but log yahan humesh woh padhte hai jo padna chahte hai.Hallo bol gang nhi toh:P).I love the way she pleaded 2 RK 2 give her permission 2 leave for 2 hrs.Her expression whn Paddu told her tht a trust help thm 2 treat shammu & thn the way she luks 2 RK hearing tht.If not of love thn they actually share a relationship of trust & committement which is quite big.

Item Bittu
LOL bittu aise dance kar rhe thai jaise iski shaadi ho.LOL jitna happy yeh aaj hai na kal ko inki marriage se sabse dukhi yahi hoga:P.Bcoz iske Chief apni Chiefni(In poco's language) k saath 'Tu meri baja main teri bajaon' khelne mai busy honge & saare producer mere DISCO BALL k baal nochenge:P.HHAHA waise meri Chamak challo ball mast nachta hai.Totta udd,Kawa udd,chidiya udd game ka dance version dikha diya Bittu ball nai:P

PS- All appreciation & applause 2 CV's 4 such a fab,dramatic marriage & awesome episode.They deserve our praise.Now I seriously wnt high TRP 4 this week as a reward 2 CV's..AS 4 DVD I have 2 say they have come long way as an actor.I always knew they r gud but this gud was not expected seriously.Inko dekh lagta hai as if poori RishBala ki ghuti ghol k pee li ho:P

This post is 100% real:P
Edited by SheDevil - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol I was waiting for you post...I was just going to sign off when I saw this post...
BTW kya mast post hai...Bewada RK, Dukhi Madhu and Item Bittu...Very creative title yaar! Only you can come up with such a funny title πŸ˜†

Trish mental asylum pooch jayegi & lol Roma ko toh kab ka mental asylum mai hi hona chahiye tha πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nice...Very Nice! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edit: I still have to watch the episode yaar (still have 7 hours of wait πŸ˜­) but I'm sure they were rocking...Even I hope we get good trps next week πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by TheDarkKnight - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
i always luv vd n dd but it was vd who stole my heart today!! i loved him today!!
these 2 r gonna rock the show from now on!!
i love the team now RK madhu n bittu!! it ll be awesome to watch them all in same frame!
awesome post as always!!πŸ˜›

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post..love ur hang man pic lol
i think u have to put the post is real line at end of all ur future posts lol
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

GOOD AND HARD WORK BUT DON'T LIKE THE WORDS OF KUTTA KAMINA ETC. FOR VIVIAN SO PLZ DON'T USE THESE TYPES OF NAME FOR OUR BELOVING HERO😑

SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Lol I was waiting for you post...I was just going to sign off when I saw this post...

BTW kya mast post hai...Bewada RK, Dukhi Madhu and Item Bittu...Very creative title yaar! Only you can come up with such a funny title πŸ˜†

Trish mental asylum pooch jayegi & lol Roma ko toh kab ka mental asylum mai hi hona chahiye tha πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nice...Very Nice! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Edit: I still have to watch the episode yaar (still have 7 hours of wait πŸ˜­) but I'm sure they were rocking...Even I hope we get good trps next week πŸ˜ƒ

LOL truely speaking was not in mood of making post today but thn saw some comments in my post where ppl commented they r waiting 4 my today's show post so I had too:PπŸ˜†.Hhahah I always speak truth:P.Mazaa aa gaya aaj show dekh kar.Poor u now wait for long 7 hrs:PπŸ˜†
SheDevil thumbnail
Originally posted by: mymagic13

i always luv vd n dd but it was vd who stole my heart today!! i loved him today!!
these 2 r gonna rock the show from now on!!
i love the team now RK madhu n bittu!! it ll be awesome to watch them all in same frame!
awesome post as always!!πŸ˜›

LOL ya VD ki baat hi mat karo he is my shona rockstar.πŸ˜†.Oh I agree wid u.This new family will rock.Thnx yaar
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome episode tonight.

DD & VD was always good. It's just they were not given good scenes so far. At least for DD they have just started giving her good scenes and she is proving herself. 

VD stole the show tonight. Awesome performance and DD looks so beautiful in the episode more than the segments.

Waiting eagerly for the reactions when they go for Ashirwad. You are right. Trishna will go to a mental asylum. She might break everything at the hospital and shout from the top of her lungs.

Madhu will be better off with RK maybe. Her family will always blame her especially Trishna. She said their life will be better without her. And Madhu might prove her right too by not being with them but making their life better by helping them secretly. I am sure she will help Trishna too to become a heroine.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
-Nia04- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Awesome episode tonight.

DD & VD was always good. It's just they were not given good scenes so far. At least for DD they have just started giving her good scenes and she is proving herself. 

VD stole the show tonight. Awesome performance and DD looks so beautiful in the episode more than the segments.

Waiting eagerly for the reactions when they go for Ashirwad. You are right. Trishna will go to a mental asylum. She might break everything at the hospital and shout from the top of her lungs.

Madhu will be better off with RK maybe. Her family will always blame her especially Trishna. She said their life will be better without her. And Madhu might prove her right too by not being with them but making their life better by helping them secretly. I am sure she will help Trishna too to become a heroine.

if trish knew the price for filing the case was RK she would have done that first!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You seriously need to tell me where you find your emoticons!!
They are awesome!!πŸ˜†

the episode was awesome..well executed one..!!

i was wondering..after drinking all those soft drink...
whether he got time to get out of the bathroom...🀣 πŸ€£
Bottle bottle pee rahe de...🀣 πŸ€£

aur bittuji...its my wish to see him dance on the song...
"i am a disco dancer..."

I hope RK fullfill my dream...πŸ˜‰

ps glad you mentioned that its a real postπŸ˜†
Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago