India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What The...Are They Thinking????

desipwincess84 Groupbie
desipwincess84
desipwincess84

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hi all fellow IPKKND fanziesss...So I hadn't found a post on this so thought I would just let out my thoughts.  NO this is not a bashing post on anyone's characters I guess you can say its confusion that has came up in my head.

So as well all saw Arnav technically blackmailed (again Tongue)  Khusi to come back to RM last week when she was trying all she could to stay at GH due to the 6 month contract.  Also we all know this contract was to end in 10 days and she even told Arnav that she will only stay in RM for the 10 days.

NOW here is the confusion:ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
I understand Khusi is starting to see the love Arnav has for her and that he even cleared up her doubts about the contract and that is was not her faultClapClap. BUT how can the CV show her act so naive.
I get this is the redemption track and Arnav's redemption is by showing more love to Khusi. ( Which I love)

But really your gonna have Khusi not stand up to Arnav when he's scareing her with the Suhaag Raat REALLYConfused Of course we all want this to happenEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But why would they show her acting so silly about the whole situation. Why is she running to Arnav acting like they had a legit marriage when the marriage they even had isn't even legit it's a contract.

I know I know we are going to see a re marriage in the near future but I just find it silly they are making khusi act so scared of Arnav.

I think this all should have happened after the re marriage or at least show Arnav ripping up that contract to show to Khusi that their marriage is not based on a contract and to him is real, just saying it doesn't mean more, and then show the scaring Khusi and her acting all silly about their marriage not being taken place properly.

This is just my opinon, not a bashing post to CV's or based on their characters. I usually don't write posts but felt I needed to get my point out there.

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE SHOW AND THE CURRENT TRACK JUST FELT THERE COULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER WAY IN WHICH THEY APPROACHED THE TOPIC SmileSmileSmileSmile

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
You got it all wrong... there's no THINKING happening anywhere, and least of all not from anyone involved in scripting... then again why do they need to, have you seen at the Gutter Mind posts.. you know exactly what they are thinking ( no offense to anyone ) and CV's are giving them just that...

live with itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pieryrose

desipwincess84 Groupbie
desipwincess84
desipwincess84

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
OMG thank god someone agrees with me there were 395 views and I no replies so I thought I was the only one thinking like that hahahaThumbs Down.

I'm living with it lol I won't stop watching the show over this,I still love it and it is still my fav its just confusing at how they are portraying Khusi's character.

Like I know we should wait until the episodes but why are they making no logic to it, because then all of a sudden Khusi will remember OH this is a contract marriage on the 10th day
and will then want to leaveWacko.(so how can you even let Arnav even think of a Suhaag raat, No girl in their right mind would they would tell the guy off)
Like stay in tact with the story.

Oh wells I guess we will just have to wait and watch and see what the CV's have in store ahhaha.
LOL
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top