Posted: 11 years ago
Sal2tweet - "Feeling better although the neck is still restricted to movement ... Thank u all for standing by me ... The doctor says ill be good in a week .. I say ill be good in a day insha Allah .. Just a little drowsy guys .. Heavy meds .. See u soon "

Injuries,bruises,spasm nothing can take this man down. Some people are born to be inspiration for others.Salman Yusuff Khan - Dancer/ choreographer/ actor and with many more hidden talents is an lively example of such kind of personalities.This person don't need an introduction,wonders he is creating inJhalak Dikhla jaa 5 is not hidden with anyone. Getting perfect marks for 7 consecutive time has not been done in any dance reality show before , but this hardworking performer has went through several injuries in this 2 months.

He never blabbered about his injuries neither take it as an excuse but  In week 4 before the horror act salman bruised his elbow and got a bump on his head, while last week before his ring aerial on 'Tu hi re' salman got a serious back spasm ,but both of this incident didnt come between his dedication and he performed flawlessly. While this week salman got sprain in his neck while performing a stunt and was hospitalized :( He didnt shot for this week as it was too serious,But  is ready and all set to comeback next week. There is nothing that can come between him and his passion of dancing. We salute your dedication ,You are truly a man of essence salman, one of your kind, people wants to be like you ,you inspire us and we love you, Wishing you a speedy recovery salman ,cant wait to see you back again on the floor with your 8th perfect 30 :)
Truly said. I have seen other who get injured not sure to be pretending or in true but next day in SBS, he was perfectly fine. No bandages nothing was on. I cannot believe ppl do that for symphathy votes. Whatever. May allah bless Salman to get recovered faster and rocking back with more 30s in JDJ5
TFS.
You rock Salman !!! 👍🏼 Come back on our tv screens soon !
yeah, i saw his tweet. hope he will back next weeek!
thanks for sharing his tweet and thats my blog .. salman yusuf khan - man of essence ... he truly is 👏
TFS, I am happy that he is coming back next week...
Tnx 4 sharing..luv u salman.
Love dis combination of Isha and Salman...Waiting for dem to set the stage on fire again... 
Well,

Isha being a trained dancer he can very well get a dance set easily and we all will be seeing another dance soon. After all Remo is there to give him all that hipe.