Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

SS: Seducing The Stranger [Chpt 7 - Page 89] (Page 61)

PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tash10

ME!!!!!!!

-edited-

No scraps..No PMs...Still I am here gracing the first place!!!Big smile Girl, do you know the number of times I refreshed this page to see if you had updated!!!ROFL And I am so glad you updated because I was eagerly waiting for it!!!LOL

Before coming to the update, I need to ask you something? Nayu makes ur scrapbook look pretty?ShockedROFL How? Bolo bolo, please tells me!!!LOL * Tashu makes a mental note to ask Nayu to do the same with her scrapbook*ROFL

Ok, this was a fab update Zana!!! Totally worth waiting!!!Embarrassed

Wow, the fortune cookies are predicting LOVE in Khushi's life!! I know it will be true!!! Big smile 

Hmm Khushi playing her ace card to get access to the officeLOL And Arnav witnessed it!! Haha she is eager to become Mrs ASRLOL 

Aww, Arnav held her when she was about to fall!!! How romantic Day Dreaming I am sure Rabba Ve must have been playingWink 

Yay, Arnav found the fortune cookie paper!! Interesting!!

And he planned a meeting/date with Khushi in a seven star hotel!!! Hayye Dancing

Sana is such a fun person, the Gharwaala party cracked me upROFL

Just to say I loved it to bits!!!Heart

Update soon hunTongue

Are you super woman or what? Tongue Erm, couldn't have been more than a million times. The result is good, right? First place LOL

Hawww, thankyou Heart

ACE CARD!! I was searching for THAT word. I totally forgot the exact word and here you are WITH the word LOL

Is it even possible that rabbave doesn't play when they are together? Day Dreaming

It's Arnav Singh Raizada. Don't say anything about the seven-star hotel, yet. This is Khushi and she is Ms Mess Up ROFL

Awww, I am so glad you liked it. Will be updating tomorrow Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

M second .. Dancing 
wow see who's updating?? LOL 
they are going on a date?? aww Embarrassed 

loved the cute fights .. actually not exactly fights but  their retorted conversation Embarrassed 
I LOVED IT Hug ing *
fantastic update ..
U have to update soon Big smile *m waiting*

Mr and Ms Sarcasm reporting live ROFL
Yeap, update tomorrow. LOVE YOU. Thankyou for the comment Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noclapspleasetash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zana-

Originally posted by tash10

ME!!!!!!!

-edited-

No scraps..No PMs...Still I am here gracing the first place!!!Big smile Girl, do you know the number of times I refreshed this page to see if you had updated!!!ROFL And I am so glad you updated because I was eagerly waiting for it!!!LOL

Before coming to the update, I need to ask you something? Nayu makes ur scrapbook look pretty?ShockedROFL How? Bolo bolo, please tells me!!!LOL * Tashu makes a mental note to ask Nayu to do the same with her scrapbook*ROFL

Ok, this was a fab update Zana!!! Totally worth waiting!!!Embarrassed

Wow, the fortune cookies are predicting LOVE in Khushi's life!! I know it will be true!!! Big smile 

Hmm Khushi playing her ace card to get access to the officeLOL And Arnav witnessed it!! Haha she is eager to become Mrs ASRLOL 

Aww, Arnav held her when she was about to fall!!! How romantic Day Dreaming I am sure Rabba Ve must have been playingWink 

Yay, Arnav found the fortune cookie paper!! Interesting!!

And he planned a meeting/date with Khushi in a seven star hotel!!! Hayye Dancing

Sana is such a fun person, the Gharwaala party cracked me upROFL

Just to say I loved it to bits!!!Heart

Update soon hunTongue

Are you super woman or what? Tongue Erm, couldn't have been more than a million times. The result is good, right? First place LOL

Hawww, thankyou Heart

ACE CARD!! I was searching for THAT word. I totally forgot the exact word and here you are WITH the word LOL

Is it even possible that rabbave doesn't play when they are together? Day Dreaming

It's Arnav Singh Raizada. Don't say anything about the seven-star hotel, yet. This is Khushi and she is Ms Mess Up ROFL

Awww, I am so glad you liked it. Will be updating tomorrow Wink

So, Khushi will mess things up? LOL Waiting for tomorrow impatiently Big smile

PastelBeauty

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

M second .. Dancing 

loved the cute fights .. actually not exactly fights but  their retorted conversation Embarrassed 
I LOVED IT Hug ing *
fantastic update ..

who is mister here??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PastelBeautytash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

M second .. Dancing 

I LOVED IT Hug ing *
fantastic update ..

who is mister here??

Same kostin!!! I hope it's not me ROFL

PastelBeauty

PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 258 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbarbie_gurlrashmi10mishimKuheliM.LoveArhiForeveriheartARNAVva20171karthimankk10ksgsrkpretty37fiza2829vanesha230anisa...urs_anamikaimcrazyabtarnavreena1146princessep13siddhanandambammureecenivi21asifa_5025asrdiwanizunaishacindrella410geitahchamateocean28appu1989then123nimkoArshinmeSamiiiipearls09arshi_1982priya_raotherPotatoefreakGr8tymsjumpingstarfishPriyasha890goblinlostintheashesdanisharamasawmowinsuma0119sham24fanfolloweranusha_nehakp123Khushixoxomistletoe225armadasdjshivani15AllOfTheStarss..Zahra..Micha1005maryk_09butterfly06-divya-nidhu18anamika00nanz_2211vini96LivetopartyTaz.roxoxlimitlessandru_sk-Suchi.PtasmineshiprajJOSH1jankisoni86varshapansnehashetty34saj111hari93Arnavarmaanissskammy63hatathbristiAnzie..Raizada..rajalekshmipanckvtandiyawaqasGunMsmarty94nahi12341ayu_tripathibarunxoxoMidnightReaderjh006Shwetadatta750radhadatta2012Dimz13-Hope-UltimateWishesSaraprincessPriya_0divya_divsdair10arshiina_saahilcorieSillyLisakaty185BSDsarun..PT..Lil_Miss_Crazymdeshpandetaani16arshifan04utthra1208srija.singh04damonzladykhusiarnav-Risha-RandomGirldimple288BestesyAnny90RareAngelaeyshaalimnazifaanamunirCrazy_1001MissAsianlovespell-Keerthi-arnavbarunarniepervaizganaluvsarshiGoldenEyesswati-89Apples94neverbeforeannabsamster03blah_blah3Glimmershane1msmarplemizzraksha712Asmara.saavan_loverrati123magss24IPKKNDkaur92-shamima-memories_imshilparoxxnilmiIrikaLovesKMHParneetSdazzlerabisweet-fairymoonlight2630mirka88Rhysenn-Manal.A-N0306-.Pearl.-arshiyana-Viji-bridgeofdreamsKareena1994emistry__blossom__Arshi1195sathyaishAbi.Naanjusr06melihoneyarshiipkkndluvDalmuthuyaroshaansegadachu_arshikalo_meghcrizalKtotheMSharaakinjalcp87ravalisharma06arshy4evershubhi15bhadraprasadpran28671tashi26SirenMitrajdd1959shalbimadhu1210Aisha1996missmkvibha92SkiranvrindaguptamisscrazyfanSona257star_fan1frenzyysamia19chandana.speeplisikhni_TeriGalliyan.kriti_atharvSmileyStarHot.Pink.HeelsHaRul-loversmanshonagudiaShiningStar18sam88debby_11AngelsHeavenamaypranaysrijaaa127casker--Siva--kvarshatintinuKowsiJyo.ashred12...Pwincess...divkashfulldrunkiiebabePoochiePie...Doctor..._disha_--peehu--ar_sajan4evrflowers4uajoop--MISHTEE--sarunsashasinghASR6262..SankiMedhz..amaiarkapoor1382seeta_naipsRiima_Azraa-ElmoFuj-noclapspleaserulamayoga123pup031chillytash10NestleToulousechavvi16mishti_17-Xpress-Downhill

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANA Hug
Thank u so much for a long update .. that day u were scaring us huh!! about the shock thing .. 
this was the sweetest surprise .. Big smile

khushi giving the rose to arnav was really unexpected ..  It was beautiful..  Embarrassed 
loved it .. Big smile

Edited by aaliyahassan - 09 September 2012 at 12:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelPastelBeautyNestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
res LOL

Edit-

Omg that was just a fab update Zana !! I loved it when he went to pick her up !! And I love this Sassy Khushi !! Such a change !! EmbarrassedAnd Awwe when he carried Khushi like that,my heart skipped a beat ! Day DreamingAnd Khushi got roses too and he remembers what the re rose stood for !! So cute !!Big smileHeart 

Loved it so much Zana !! HugHeart

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 08 September 2012 at 7:53am

PastelBeauty

Go to top