Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome!! Me likey! i wonder how arnav is gna react knowing that is future wife has the tendency to seduce people to get a ride! LOL. This is one SS i will follow*hint hint ;)*

@ Tash you have escaped hun! Cuz this chapter rocks!!

Do PM me for ur future updates! :)

PastelBeauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: tash10

res😳 

-edited-

Nahinnn!!! I have rushed at supersonic speed to reserve first, and what do I see? Shreya reserved before me?πŸ₯Ί Mera dil thoot gaya! Yeh kaisa nainsafi hain?

Chalo koi baat nahin Shreya, I will have my revenge later!πŸ˜‰ 

Coming to the update, WOWEE!!! I love it!! πŸ˜ƒ 

Khushi is being petrified at the idea of Arnav spilling the beans to the family...aww, but princess, you were the one to have landed yourself into trouble?πŸ˜† Sana's sense of humour is perfect and lol she got a jolt when she saw Arnav staring at her🀣 And Tara seems to be such a sweetie, a fun sister!

Oh can't wait to know what will happen next!!! I want to know what is running in Arnav's mind!!!😳

What the?😲 Tashu will take up all the responsibility if it is bakwaas?🀣🀣 You wanted to divert all the rotten tomatoes on me?😲 Then, am so relieved your update was not Bakwaas at all😳 It was a super duper hitπŸ˜›

First and foremost you know, I love you, right? And that, you are very berry important to me. So, it doesn't matter which position you are in since I would never dare to continue without your comment πŸ€—

Shrey, bach key rehena. Tashu naam ki toofan is headed your way 🀣

EXACTLY what I kept thinking. I tried to make Sana like you. Crazily awesome πŸ˜† And, I did NOT want another sister like Anjali who keeps doing Pooja's and cry. This one's a total WILD girl 🀣

HAHAHAHAH, I love you, dammit. Would that be enough to make you accept the rotten tomatoes? Or you need something else? πŸ˜›

LAUV YOU for the awesomest comment ❀️
tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -happilyunknown

Awesome!! Me likey! i wonder how arnav is gna react knowing that is future wife has the tendency to seduce people to get a ride! LOL. This is one SS i will follow*hint hint ;)*

I know right!!! Yeh Zana bhi na...she wanted all rotten tomatoes and chappals thrown at me dammit🀣 Thank God it was an awesomely terrific update!!! πŸ˜›
PastelBeauty thumbnail

Tash, see! People WILL throw tomatoes if it's bakwaas. You can relax. It's me, Zana. And baby, I never write bakwaas. 🀣🀣

Gayu, yeah, will do πŸ˜ƒ Thankyou for the lovely comment πŸ€— You put it in a nice way. Seducing for rides 🀣
Edited by -Zana- - 11 years ago
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Tash and Zana

I am loving this best friend duo! Any plans to convert this into a trio?? :) πŸ˜†

And zana hw do you know my name yaar? *Not that i am not pleased about it!πŸ˜ƒ*

tash10 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Zana-

First and foremost you know, I love you, right? And that, you are very berry important to me. So, it doesn't matter which position you are in since I would never dare to continue without your comment πŸ€—

Shrey, bach key rehena. Tashu naam ki toofan is headed your way 🀣

EXACTLY what I kept thinking. I tried to make Sana like you. Crazily awesome πŸ˜† And, I did NOT want another sister like Anjali who keeps doing Pooja's and cry. This one's a total WILD girl 🀣

HAHAHAHAH, I love you, dammit. Would that be enough to make you accept the rotten tomatoes? Or you need something else? πŸ˜›

LAUV YOU for the awesomest comment ❀️

Aww <3 I know it dammit!!!πŸ˜‰ HugsπŸ€—πŸ€—

LOL ROFLROFL Haan Shreya, bachke rehna!!😈ROFLROFLROFL 

Hehe Sana is like me?Shocked Am honoured!!!Embarrassed Hehe, you ousted Poojhali?ROFL And I agree that Tara is so much more fun!!!

I am not in the danger zone coz your update was awesome!!! So no risk of rotten tomatoes!πŸ˜‰

Love you more πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
PastelBeauty thumbnail

@ Tash and Zana

I am loving this best friend duo! Any plans to convert this into a trio?? :) πŸ˜†

Warning; we are crazy. If you can handle it, more than welcome πŸ€—

Sweety, research work πŸ˜› LOL, JK, your scrap book πŸ˜ƒ
ooh modern arnav and khushi.
continue soon
tash10 thumbnail

@ Tash and Zana

Aww so sweet!!! πŸ€—Would love it Gayu! πŸ˜ƒ
noclapsplease thumbnail

edited on page 17 

Edited by aaliyahassan - 11 years ago