Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Will Varsha disclose truth abt Soham/Vishnu (Page 2)

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Tulsey, my thoughts too. Varsha will either tell Sulo who will tell Purvi all under heavy kasams and Purvi will withdraw the complaint against Soham.

This would make Manav angry with Purvi, Ovi could manipulate the issue and say Purvi was part of the kidnapping plot or that something was cooking between Purvi and Soham (far fetched, I know), Purvi wouldn't reveal the truth even to Arjun thereby causing a rift between the two love birds, Ovi would take advantage of the situation but before it heads mantapwise, the truth will come to light that Soham is Purvi's adopted brother. All will be well, Arjun will beg forgiveness, Purvi and he will wed, Manav and Archana will live happily ever after, Ovi will be so thrilled to have Archu to herself (Purvi will have Arjun) that she will forget Arjun forever. Soham will emerge from some kind of rehab home, educated, sans Bihari accent to take over Manav's business. Savita will forgive and be forgiven in the midst of all the joy going around. Varsha? Who cares, she will either be locked up or die taking a bullet intended for Soham proving she is Yashoda maayi incarnate. We can then all gleefully retire from PR.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AlumnusarjunaluisTulseySudhaSangeetAshlaikaTanyaz

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
That would be perfect...
I think that Varsha may turn around to kill Soham so that her identity is not revealed to him.  She does not want to give away Soham to ARMAN so by killing him she will fulfil her desire,  BUT we all know that Soham is here to stay,,,,,he is so cute...Varsha can go to hell.

I think Soham will bring ARMAN guys together.   It was 18 years of seperation between ARMAN because of Soham and now it will be Soham that will unite them
I hope that Purvi will not have to sacrifice her love to Ovi to make Manav happy,,,,,what a blunder that will be.   If it does get to that point, then Arjun should refuse to marry ,...period.  Purvi or no one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetsoapwatcher1Tanyaz

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

That would be perfect...
I think that Varsha may turn around to kill Soham so that her identity is not revealed to him. She does not want to give away Soham to ARMAN so by killing him she will fulfil her desire, BUT we all know that Soham is here to stay,,,,,he is so cute...Varsha can go to hell.

I think Soham will bring ARMAN guys together. It was 18 years of seperation between ARMAN because of Soham and now it will be Soham that will unite them

I hope that Purvi will not have to sacrifice her love to Ovi to make Manav happy,,,,,what a blunder that will be. If it does get to that point, then Arjun should refuse to marry ,...period. Purvi or no one.
He is so cute Varsha can go to hell

Lol, on bold

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetTanyaz

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...
Tulsey, I too believe purvi will be blackmailed by varsha...as always she will be scapegoat for sacrifice...as she is adopted...Varsha will come to know abt purvi...

The curious question is when will this happen before Divorce of ArMan or after...if it happens before divorce, both manav and archana can claim Soham their child...but when separated...manav will keep Archana away from soham...
crazy2012 IF-Rockerz
crazy2012
crazy2012

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I do not think Varsha will disclose it so easily as she is so cunning lady & she will not be ready to give him..he is the fruit of his wrong effort before 18 years.

SudhaSangeetsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Sudha, I don't think Manav has any control over whether Archana and him can have Soham whether they are together as husband and wife or not. Remember Sachin told Archana that the girls are over the age (of 18) and cannot be "given" to Archana as part of the divorce, Soham being their older brother is at least 3 to 4 years older, that makes him 22 or 23 as the girls are now 19. So definitely as an adult Soham can choose to own or disown his parents, his custody cannot be awarded by a court of law.

Edited by soapwatcher1 - 11 August 2012 at 1:36am

SudhaSangeetTanyaz

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapwatcher1

Sudha, I don't think Manav has any control over whether Archana and him can have Soham whether they are together as husband and wife or not. Remember Sachin told Archana that the girls are ovwe the age (of 18) and cannot be "given" to Archana as part of the divorce, Soham being their older brother is at least 3 to 4 years older, that makes him 22 or 23 as the girls are now 19. So definitely as an adult Soham can choose to own or disown his parents, his custody cannot be awarded by a court of law.

okies got it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

Go to top