Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

CONVO OF RAJAT & PRIYA

vishnuh Newbie
vishnuh
vishnuh

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

IMAGINARY  CONVO OF RAJAT &PRIYA

Rajat buoyed by the encouragement from Ram is sitting with Priya in a 5 star restaurant.He has his maroon tie on and trying his hardest to impress priya. Priya is dressed in a green sari and has a bindi in place

Rajat(R): Hello, Be comfortable.Dont feel shy .You might not have come to such a fine restaurant before

Priya(P): No No I am fairly comfortable.my husband used to always like 5star food and used to bring home such food

Rajat pursues his lips ruffles his hair and smiles nervously

R(voiceover):Maybe her husband worked as a cook in a hotel. I better not pursue this but I have to know as to what happened to him

R:Excuse me but I would like to know what happened between your husband and you…I mean Why is he not there with his daughter?

P:Eyes drawn,with a beginning of tears in her eyes:Death…Death separated us.Cry

R:With sweat around his forehead:U mean to say ur husband died…I am sorry

P:With a shocked expression:Please Mr Kapur with a U you must listen to what I said…I said death separated us I did not say that he has died

R:With more sweat on his forehead:I don't understand.Death separated you and he has not died what does that mean?

P:Her eyes crinkling and suppressing a smile:I diedWink

R:Sweating considerably with a aww expression:WHAT???? But You are very much aliveConfused

P: Laughs slowly and looks intently in his eyes:I am a ghost of my former self

R: Thinking aloud(Voiceover):Yeh ladki kuch pagal nazar aa rahi hain.I better talk about the future :I am sorry I don't like to waste time.I am a buisnessman and I value time..

P(Voice over);I know what you are going to say stupid.:Then come to the point directly Mr Kapur

R:His voice a whisper:Will you marry me?Confused

P:Yes  I will if you are promise to be exactly like my husband who is married to someone else right nowEmbarrassed

R:With a sudden relief:Oh I thought you would be angry..Anything you say I am ready to change

P:With a merry smile on her lips:Will you put on an additional 30 kg of weight?Smile

R:What! I exercise daily ,eat the right foods, take no medicines

P:Laughing and thoroughly enjoying herself:Then you must not exercise,eat aloo paratha daily,and take lot of daily medicines.That will help you put on weight…LOL

R:His face a frown and showing complete bewilderment:That will take another 20 yearsConfused..

P:I am a patient woman Mr. Kapur.I can wait  while you put on weight..Cant you see peehu?.. you must be as healthy as her.Her father was like that.

R:His face gets crimson:Are you making fun of me miss SharmaAngry

P:Her face a mock look of shock:Of course not.I am just testing you..Oh by the way Do you snore?That is because I cant sleep if there is no snoring.First it was peehu's father then peehu.I suppose peehu will have a separate room after our marriage..

R:His eyes downcast:No I don't...Try as I might I cant learn that.Any other thing that your husband did that you would like me to do?

P:Ah Yes her eyes have a complete innocent look:How many candles can you burn in one night??Tongue

R:What!! I thought you were a nice lady and you are talking like this?

P:With a calm voice:Marriage is a serious business Mr Kapur.My husband  burned so many candles in one night that it would have lasted me a life time..So you see Mr Kapur that you have failed the test.Clap.

R: His eyes twinkling:No I have not I might not be the right person for you but my very dear friend Ram Kapoor fits the description very well

P:With a frown on her face:But he is already married…

R: He is married only to show the world  as his wife was already pregnant from his wayward brother…

P:A shocked expression on her face;But still…he is married to herShocked

R:With calm detached voice:No he is married only to deceive the world In reality ther is no registration of his marriage.His wife is his former sister in law. She gave a false evidence to send Ram's wife to jail.Later she repented and changed her statment & the high court declared his dead wife as innocent of all charges

P:With tears freely flowing now:And what happened to the  case?Cry

R:Oh Ram's brother was found guilty and sent to jail for 14 years..

R: But why I am digressing.I think you should marry him

P: With a joyous expression on her face:Yes please ring him up .I am ready to marry him again!Big smileBig smile

R:What do you mean again?

P:I mean to say that I am his wife Mrs Priya Ram Kapoor…And he thinks I am dead…

R What!!!! OMG Never thought so.Will ring up Ram immidietly…

P:Oh thank you so much Mr.Kapur..You are an angel..Clap

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nirupamakangie197fan_fiction123anjy957pink27ic_2000tasshamsitugga1balhfan4everDivya23.Pinkjalikaparikh1lalmadhuMahaalwayscoolNancy_NUTSrnvdbhavanisamrudhi.r_CandyCream_vampire12345678ramsha_002jakther7

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
ROFL ...too gud ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
That was awesome... What a brilliant imagination... Just loved Priya...Awesome... You write so well... Fab..

rnvdbhavani

Pinkjali Senior Member
Pinkjali
Pinkjali

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hahaha.. What an awesome conversation btw rajat and priya... Rajat if u r going to follow what priya said naa then no one can save u... Ram was one and will be only one.

rnvdbhavani

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
OMG This is awesome i m speechless

Edited by jakther - 10 August 2012 at 11:41am

rnvdbhavani

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Lol vishnu u posts are always brilliant man. U add one other point p:can u smile like my hubby.
R:k i vil try once eee howz dat
p:eww leave it u better dont smile b4 i faint. My hubby was best u failed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishnuhnirupamakrnvdbhavani

Angry_Birdie IF-Rockerz
Angry_Birdie
Angry_Birdie

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Ahhahahah good one...:D :D

rnvdbhavani

Nancy_NUTS Goldie