India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SS-impossible possible- Pt 2 Updated

sabby91 Senior Member
sabby91
sabby91

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
This is something which came to my mind wen the secret of arnav's dad was revealed. hope you guys like my attempt. do let me know your honest opinion.

It is said that when someone commits suicide their soul lingers among the living till they complete one impossible task given to them by god almighty. this story is the result of the actions of one such couple who committed this sin.
14 years ago.
Standing before devi maiyya are the parents of arnav mallik, arun and naveena mallik. they stood before devi maiyya waiting for their punishment.
DM: may I know the reason why you committed this sin.
Arun Malik: you know the reason why I committed this sin. ask her ( jerking his head towards naveeena) why she followed me. can't she leave me in peace.
Even the soul of Arun Malki exuded arrogance. like father like son.
DM(sighing): naveena can u tell me the reason.
Naveena(looking at arun with fury in her eyes): he destroyed my life. I hate him. he left me to be ridiculed by everyone.
DM: there is a reason why I m called all knowing Naveena. for now I will let you off the hook . but one day you yourself will admit the true reason. now let me decide your punishment.
DM(after a lot of pondering). you people will have to unite two star crossed lovers.
Arun: I will not. I dont care. I dont want to go to heaven.
DM:hmmm, Not even if this affects your son.
Arun(stuttering): what do you mean.
DM: don't you want to know the name of the couple. your decision will determine your sons future. the name of the couple is arnav_ khushi.
Arun & naveena : you can't do this.
DM: its already been done. now the ball is in your court.

guys plzzz let me know whether its good or bad with your comments.

Pt2 -Pg1

Edited by sabby91 - 13 August 2012 at 8:29am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

uchuramanSana16SamiiiiArshi4evrnevrDarkBecomingarshi10arshirowrowvarshamaharajstarandrainbowDalmuthuyaAdorableTroublerini_katgowri1712chavvi16

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Awesome
jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Nice !
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
intersting
will you be continuing this perhaps

varshamaharaj Senior Member
varshamaharaj
varshamaharaj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
mmm nice very nice..please do continue
gowri1712 IF-Rockerz
gowri1712
gowri1712

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
nice one
rowrow Senior Member
rowrow
rowrow

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Nice n interesting...:):))))
sabby91 Senior Member
sabby91
sabby91

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Chp 2:Impossible possible

After stating Arun & naveena's punishment Devi maiyya disappeared.
Arun: What the hell. What am i going to do now.
Naveena: Excuse me...you mean to say us right. After all Arnav is our kid. We are in this together.
Arun: Whatever. How can Arnav marry now. He is just 16 yrs old.
Naveena(sarcastically): I think we are supposed to wait till they become adult.
Arun:yeah right. What will we do till then.
Naveena: Keep an eye on them i suppose.
Arun: Oh shut up. If you know everything why dont you complete the task. Even here u have to tag along. cant you leave me in peace.
Naveena was silent momentarily. A look of hurt flashed in her eyes which was missed by arun.
Naveena: Fine then I am going to meet my future daughter in law and then my children. You can stay here and sulk for all I care.
And saying this Naveena faded away.
Naveena is drifting here and there thinking how will she find khushi.
She is also thinking about her children. She is missing them especially arnav.She knew that after arun's suicide , she took a cowards way. she should have stayed by her children, supported them, be their strenght. But a moment of insanity and her family's happiness is destroyed.
Naveena(silver tears flowing from her eyes):I m sorry my sweethearts. mamma is very bad. she left you to face this world alone.Please forgive mamma. Even though mamma is not there with you. Her blessings will always be there. Enough tears naveena. Its time to find my arnav's khushi.
She suddenly hears DM voice." Just think about her naveena, and you will find her. Also since you are no longer living, you and your husband will possess certain powers which will affect only arnav - khushi and no one else. You cannot control their feeling but you can direct some of their actions. Use it wisely.
Naveena: Hmmm. So khushi bitiya here i come.
Closing her eyes naveena thought about her Future DIL and when she opened her eyes she found herself in lucknow.
Naveena: "Now to find khushi. She must be here somewhere. I'll just wait. Afterall (sadly) i have plenty of time on my hands now."
She started roaming here and there going through people's home when she came upon a small girl seated near window. There was something about the girl that drew naveena towards her. Without thinking twice naveen went near the girl and sat by her.
In Gupta House, lucknow 8 year old khushi is sitting near the window.

Legs drawn together she was looking sadly towards the sky, muttering to herself.
Another girl of about 12 comes there and put her arms around khushi. Giving her much needed comfort.
Khushi(turning towards the other girl and hugging her): Am i so bad jiji that my parents left me. Let them to come back jiji. I will always obey them if they come back. And i even wont ask them for jalebis. I miss them jiji. Let them to come back. I cant live without them. I want my amma and bauji.
Khushi started crying, huge sobs shook her delicate body.
Payal: Hush, your parents are with DM . And they will become sad hearing you cry like this. Do you want your parents to be sad. Now stop crying.
Khushi: If they are with DM then why cant she send them back. (Looking towards the sky once more) Please DM send my parents back. I promise never to eat the jalebis offered as prasad. I will even wake up early and do aarti daily. Please send them back. Or you can take me to wherever my parents are.
Payal: Pagli dont say like this. Look you want amma - bauji na. You can have mine okay, i'll share my parents with you, now stop crying.
Khushi: But I want my amma and bauji.
payal: khushi dont be stubborn. Come lets go to sleep.
Saying this payal dragged khushi to sleep.
Naveena watched the two girls going away.
Naveena(with fresh tears in her eyes): So you are my bahu, my arnav;s wife, his khushi. The person who will bring happiness to my arnav's life and a smile to his face. Bless you beta. May your life be filled with happiness like your name..

So guys do let me know whether you liked it or not and whether i shud continue or not.

Edited by sabby91 - 30 August 2012 at 7:40am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sham24rowrowmanjusha_92rini_kat

Go to top