Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

The feel good essence of Parichay Seems to be Back (Page 2)

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mochas156]Parichay is definitely back with a bang ... The feel good essence is more better because of no  Richa scene... [/QUOTE]

@ Red - That could also be a big reason for me to love today's episodeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156KarthiN90

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I agree..i juz loved the chopra family part and kunal obvio...

Gaurav talking abt money was too good...juz loved kunal's expressions...

Also kunal was looking dashing...

Also seeema was looking tooo beautiful

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156KarthiN90-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidhisalot

I agree..i juz loved the chopra family part and kunal obvio...

Gaurav talking abt money was too good...juz loved kunal's expressions...

Also kunal was looking dashing...

Also seeema was looking tooo beautiful

I know Vidhi, the scenes at the Chopra house today reminded me of good old Parichay which we used to love so much.

Kunal was looking as handsome, cute and adorable as always, he is such a cutie pieDay Dreaming

Seema is a sweetheart, giving Kunal lemon teaEmbarrassed

mochas156KarthiN90

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
after long days got a fully refreshening episode which dint even had richa's name so was too happy and kunal- gaurav scene n the panchayat wit chote (anand sr) and kunal's dialogue n it n at d end chote's dialogue " tho chachi shetty uncle ke saath meri meeting fix kijiye papa agale hafthe court zaroor jayenge" luved everything very muchSmileSmileSmileSmile

KarthiN90-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SINAN

after long days got a fully refreshening episode which dint even had richa's name so was too happy and kunal- gaurav scene n the panchayat wit chote (anand sr) and kunal's dialogue n it n at d end chote's dialogue " tho chachi shetty uncle ke saath meri meeting fix kijiye papa agale hafthe court zaroor jayenge" luved everything very muchSmile

Me to loved the way Kunal called Anand ChoteEmbarrassed So sweetEmbarrassed Aanad Sr. is so sensible and well behaved. He is so attached to his father that he wants to bring back his father's self respect and old glory. I would say not only to Kunal, but the whole Chopra family - Great job raising Anand Sr. as he is a perfect gentlemanClap

mochas156KarthiN90

SV_20 IF-Rockerz
SV_20
SV_20

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

Originally posted by SINAN

after long days got a fully refreshening episode which dint even had richa's name so was too happy and kunal- gaurav scene n the panchayat wit chote (anand sr) and kunal's dialogue n it n at d end chote's dialogue " tho chachi shetty uncle ke saath meri meeting fix kijiye papa agale hafthe court zaroor jayenge" luved everything very muchSmile

Me to loved the way Kunal called Anand ChoteEmbarrassed So sweetEmbarrassed Aanad Sr. is so sensible and well behaved. He is so attached to his father that he wants to bring back his father's self respect and old glory. I would say not only to Kunal, but the whole Chopra family - Great job raising Anand Sr. as he is a perfect gentlemanClap

after sng anand sr siddhi wil realise wat anand jr had missed by growing wit diwan family.
 my fav in this show wer kunal n seema n in that list anand sr too got added nw. he's very much attached to his dad

neha_siddhiKarthiN90

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
ritcha free epi...like cherry on the cakeTongue

neha_siddhiKarthiN90

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
more than anything...it was richa free episode...that was the best part...her name was not even mutter by any of the chopras...except for gaurav which can be ignored...

i love the epi...

KC is back as raging lion...
kunu called his anand C...munna bhai...chote...it was too cute...he used to call anand SR chote...
kunu plays psp cutely and he was so dashing...
anand c is very intelligent...his nature is exact replica of siddhi...his mother...the way he finds way to persuade his father to fight a case...

on other side

i felt bad for siddhi...but she took a great decision of bringing her brat son back in the right track...
i love the chemistry b/w abhay-anand D
anand D-siddhi scenes were so touching...when anand D called siddhi...mom...i had tears...i know siddhi made a mistake...but kunu at least raise his son...he saw his childhood...but siddhi neither could raise her son...nor her son recognise her...now she will take control in her hands...anand D days are over...his mother is the same women who changed his arrogant dad...and changing the very man son is a tough task...but not impossible...

anand C is elder...so him being matured and caring...is a expected...anand D is younger...and younger are always naughty especially boys...i am sure when he meets his bro...it would be awesome moment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthiN90

Go to top