Teri Meri Love Stories

Teri Meri Love Stories - Creations Gallery (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 111

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
CREDIT - -Vanshikaa- :)

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

FaToOsH-Deepali--Swetha--Raindrops--Drama_Queen-Enigmatic_Angel-Gaganjot-Chandani_CiloveyouafridiMyInspirationz-SweetDesire-VarunKiBiwi-Priyam--Hudi-shootingstar.xxneha-rockssindian_beautyBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Meri Love Stories - Creations Gallery (Page 4)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Harshu-

IF-Stunnerz

-Harshu-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
CREDIT - Jenny :)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

FaToOsH-Deepali-Armu4eva-Swetha----Shweta----Raindrops--Drama_Queen-Enigmatic_Angel-Gaganjot-Chandani_C-SweetDesire-iloveyouafridiMyInspirationz-Priyam--Hudi-indian_beautyBadtameez_Dil

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I probably shouldnt e requesting on the thread but its still startin and im eager!!! Can someone make avis on tarun sunaina the itense scenes? Like when he confeonts her at the end (touche her and asks if his presense doesn make a difference...) thats my fav!!! When ge puts er to sleep she drank to mucg

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali--Muskii-VarunKiBiwimz.jess.MohitzPari.SPN_JD_Addictedrelentless.Nikki_Titli

Skyfall..

IF-Sizzlerz

Skyfall..

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
New vm by me on Tarun and Sunaina :)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

HafsaRagnaholicArmu4eva-Swetha--Deepali----Shweta---pollypollysehar mehrotraBlueOrchids-Drama_Queen--Nia-Enigmatic_Angel-Dreamer--Shayari--Gaganjot-mz.jessSPN_JD_AddictedMyInspirationzZaYaHolicChandani_C-DamnedDrooler-VarunKiBiwi-SweetDesire-blessing-beauty

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
LOVED LOVED the Tarun and Sunaina stuff!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-iloveyouafridi

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
@ArSiGurTiKaSh

i LOVE your work on Tarun Sunaina <3 simply gorgeous :)
I need a favour from you :) Could you please stack some of them for me?

all these 4 together :)

then these 4 together

and these pleaseee :)

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

FaToOsHturnonthelightsFSM-93-Deepali-Armu4eva-Swetha----Shweta---pollypolly-RD--Drama_Queen-Enigmatic_Angel-Shayari--Gaganjot-mz.jessVarunKiBiwi-Hudi-

SPN_JD_Addicted

IF-Sizzlerz

SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Beautiful VM!

Can someone please make the sig of Tarun and Sunaina's last scene where he asks her 'if she doesn't feel anything when he is near?' That's such a beautiful scene!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Deepali--Shayari-mz.jessrelentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
fab work you all :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.