Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

was sulekha sleeping throughout these 9 yrs ...

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hi , episode was pretty decent ..tthankfully no richa...Smile

coming to my post ...i really very miffed with suelkha now...though
in almost all the articles we had read dat she will be a God motherf for siddhi ..help her to get her life bak on track...but atleast till now i have nothing good to say abt her character ...

firstly she keeps some ones new born with her ...for 9 long years without letting the baby's mom know anything abt it...
nd she dint even tell da child any single dam thing abt his mom Ouch
she pampered him , spolit him ...
nd worse she encouraged the child to call a stranger his dad ...

this is seriously ridiculous Dead
nd now in todayz epi she was telling anand D not to talk to his mom like dat ...siddhi is his mother after alll..nd he shuld behasve well with her...

seriously was she sleeping all this whleDeadAngry

was it soo difficult to inculclate some good values in the child , tell him nice things abt his mother siddhi ...so dat he would always remain attached to her in a way...

nd anand calling abhay ( sulekha's son ) as dad was heights ...how can she let the child call some stranger as dad ...
poor siddhi i felt soo bad for her during the cake cutting scene ...more dan seeing hr son being indifferent towards her , she was devasted on hearing him calling some random person as his dad ...
for any wife , mother ...wat can be more pathetic dan this ...
kunal would be equaly heart broken on seeing his own flesh nd blood calling some other person as his dad ...

maybe this has been done deliberately too..to sow seeds of MU in kunal's mind ...so dat he assumes siddhi got married to abhayOuch

well watever be , i am glad dat siddhi took a bold decision of taking her son away from the diwans ...dont know to wat extent will this be possible ...but i am sure now as siddhi has taken the matter in her hand...she will surely get her son on da right path ...Smile

Edited by stuti123 - 10 August 2012 at 11:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

missnida222Imperfect_Onemochas156_Neetu_arabicaDrivemecracyparadigmd.padmini-Hima-rainbowgirlRishrabhjay_bpm

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
stuti this title made me ill comment later Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicaPopo.SV_20

paradigm IF-Dazzler
paradigm
paradigm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thats why I believe that Sulekha isnt completely positive!!! kuxh to gadbad hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156arabicajay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Hey I've made similar post yesterday.
If Sulekha wanted Siddhi to be happy, first thing she would've done after release is tell Kunal everything. But no.
She decides to keep child with her but not even once show him her picture? And what a brat this boy is? Sorry i didn't feel he has same attitude as Kunal, no way. Kunal has such crazy mother yet look

And worst is he's calling some one else dad, i think that is an insult to Siddhi.
Seems every character is just there to add MUs for SINAL, be it Chopra, Vira & now Diwans.
sulekha is one shady lady, more than any others character. We still don't know why she was in jail & people were afraid of her. So much for saving angle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipika

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
she is one twisted character...i hated the way she encourage and taught anand D to call abhay dad...how painful its for siddhi...when she doesn't even know the person at all...abhay really spoilt him...thank god siddhi took a decision to control anand D...can't wait to see siddhi in a strict avtaar...

Edited by Mages - 10 August 2012 at 2:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paradigm

Thats why I believe that Sulekha isnt completely positive!!! kuxh to gadbad hai

We will come to know once its revealed why she was in jail being so rich herself. She can be good and bad along with Abhay. its 70-30 at the moment with positive side in weight.

If she turns out to be good, I want her to straightened Veena first, both are same age and Sulekha and give a piece of good advice to Veena, so she stop her pagalpan..

If she turn out bad than god help Siddhi... aasman se giri aur Khajoor main atki... save from richa and got Sulekha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicacooldipika

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
It lookslike she is doing all this purposefully...yes in a certain extend we can forgive her for not informing the child's mother about the child's whereabout...and not giving the child to its family...but what is she doing now...anand Jr is calling a random person as dad...she didn't even bother to inform siddhi the full truth...every truth about her son revealed after her questions...definitely she is doing all this purposefully... Siddhi took a right decision ...but i dont thing she will allow her to go...poor kunal what he will think after hearing his son calling another man as dad...its surely an insult to a wife and mother...sulekha is no more an angel to siddhi...now i hope she won't change as a witch...
ashuS Senior Member
ashuS
ashuS

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Sulekha has no right to tell the child that abhay is his dad.AngryThe child would be completely shattered on knowing the truth.Cry

Go to top