Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

'Spoof'ag Raat - Special Request Reena4kunal :)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

PREAMBLE TO 'SPOOF'AG RAAT

Commander in Chief of DLF army Shamilji: Hmmm... Kitane aadmi the?

Corporal Reena4Kunal: sardar.. do aadmi the. (Jhappu aur Dhappu)

Commander in Chief of DLF army Shamilji: hmmm.. Do aadmi ? ... SPOOF'AG RAAT KE BACHCHO. woh do the aur tum teen (Corporal Reena, Lieutenant Hope and Corporal Swetha)..
phir bhi waapas aagayeye . khaali haath..
kya samaz kar aaye the?.. sardar bahot khus hoga sabasi dega kyoon? DHIKKAR HAI ...
Arre O Saambha... kitna inaam rakkhe hai Jhappu aur Dhappu ham par?

Sambha: Poore pachaas hajaar ..

Shamilji: Soona.. poore pachas hajaar.. aur yeh inaam isliye hai ke yaha se saat samundar par screenon pe jab Suhaag raat ke liye SR fans rote hai to PH kahti hai
beta soja ..soja nahi to Shamilji aa jaayege. Aur yeh teen Spoofag raat jaade..ye
Shamilji kaa naam poora mitti me milaay diye..yeh nahi chalega..
bikul nahi chalega..(Sambha se kitab leti hai aur usse poochhti hai)
kitne spoof hai iske andar?

Sambha : (woh chauk jaata hai)

Shamilji: KITNI SPOOF HAI?

Aadmi : Chhe sardaar

Shamil: chhe? (loudly) chhe spoof.. chhe spoof hai iske andar.. chhe spoof aur Jhappu Dhappu Sudhir Rangeela char...bahot nasaafi hai yeh.
(chaar spoof phadke fek deti hai) ab theek hai. haa ab theek hai..
ab kiske muh peh phategi aur kiske upar nahi.. hamko nahi pata .. hamko kuchh nahi pataa.
dekhe kisse kya milta hai?
Jhappu Dhappu Sudhir aur Rangeela Head ko shooting line mein khada karte hain Shamilji ki army (Reena, Hope aur Swetha)

Shamilji: Pehle wah wahi khayi thi ab.. spoof kha Angry

(dono mein se ek spoof hawa mein udh jata hai aur doosra spoof dhappu keh muh peh daag lagake jhappu pe ricochet ho jhata hai aur Jhappu ko spoof ka kaanphat milta hai, phir wahan se phir seh ricochet hoke sudhir Sharma ko kadak chata dekhe Rangeela Head keh sir par gir kar bada sah ched karta hai)  (Shamilji Gabbarsingh ki tara joron joron seh hasti hai)

Shamilji:  Ho gaya in charaon ka baat tamam... ab tum teeno is zabardast spoof ko lekhe har desi or videsi bulletin board peh chipkao to logon ko pata chale keh DLF fans keh saat gadari karogeh toh Shamilji aur DLF fans keh spoofon se bach nahi paogeh.  (Shamilji Gabbarsingh ki tara joron joron seh hasti hai)

Reena:  Sardar... doosra spoof ka kyah kareh joh aasman mein udh gaya???

Shamilji:  (wicked smileEvil Smile)  woh baad keh liye...  Riddhima ko nahi bhagaye... seedh line peh nahi aaye toh...  phir seh spoof aayegi kaan ka pardah phatne keh liye.  Zordar kaanphatEvil Smile

Spoofag Raat ' brought to you by Lieutenant Hope (on behalf of the DLF)

Scene:  Mohan and Megha in hotel suite (children in adjacent suite with connecting rooms thanks to Renu's LUBWink).  Mohan setting up room with romantic accessories (prateek style) while Megha comes of fresh, baby soft from her shower (hair glistening with gentle drops in curly pockets), no makeup, no jewellery other than the MS,  a simple chantilly lace coloured saree with gold speckles to glow gently at the border.  Mohan hears her soft footsteps and turns around.  Camera Zooms in on her face.  She says nothing.  just smiles.  he walks over.  she goes stands by the window. Mohan moves closer and frames his body with hers. moonlight creeping in and leaving an incandescent trail ever so gently on their skin. Mohan leans in.  Breathes softly on the exposed nape of her neck. She shivers.  He smiles knowingly.  He traces the graceful line of her shoulder with his fingertips. Camera zooms in on the traveller finger. movign from shoulder to arm, to waist up her back to the MS looped so firmly on her neck.

Suddenly a scream  - Camera Zooms on the screaming Megha.  Now jumping like a cat on a hot tin roof. Mohan jumps a foot away startled.

Kya hua? Kya hua?  Is this real or a dream? he thinks aloud  Is this a dream or a nightmare?  the audience says aloud  Not now.  Not when I am 5 inchs from the goal post?  Mohan has this pained look in his eye.  Camera zooms on his trembling body then swings over to Meghs'a jittery body.

Megha screaming and crying.

Mohan helpless not knowing what to do.

Cameraman terrified not knowing who to cover.  Dhappu might fire him is the drama is not 1000% covered.

Jhappu jumping in his seat with joy unable to control the keedas in his derriere from all the DRAMA that he helped create

Sonal chugging bottles of PEPTO frustrated that all night piercing of her Jhappu voodoo doll has resulted in nothing.

Mohan screams Kya Karu Kya Karu

Megha says pata nahi mera pura badhan jal raha hai

SR fans literally in hyperdrive unable to control themselves.  Megha ka Badhan jal raha hai after Mohan's TOUCH. OMG its going to be explosive.

TRP aunties alternating between non-family drama hhmps and sneak peeks at the action.

Suddenly phone rings "O Rangrez mere"  Mohan picks up because its just instinctive now to do so.

Rondhi on the other line  - Mohan Kya Hua. Can I help ??? I cannot see my husband in distress. I got one of my usual pshyic moments to call you because I knew you must be distressed and on the verge of suicide.  My antenna has been buzzing like a UFO has landed on my head.

Mohan - Nahi chaihye yaar. No help.  I can manage to seduce Megha BY MYSELF.  Switches of the phone

Rondhi distressed - thinks of calling her pshyic connection - Dr. Manav.

They rush over to Nepal (Mumbai and all other places are only three signals away from Indoore - check Jansurya epi for validationTongue)

Bang on door.

Mohan opens because its instinctive from him to allow trouble into his life.

Manav rushes over.  I am a doctor.  Let me check.

OMG,  allergy.  severe allergic rash from
shoulder to arm, to waist up her back to the MS looped so firmly on her neck.  Allergy to the Jhuotan ka Zeher joh uskeh ungliyon se tip tip kar keh gir raha hai tumhare innocent seh badan peh

Megha looks at Manav - Ab kya karun Manav ji????????

Manav in serious doctor tone - two options.  Steroid cream for immediate soothing so you can continue with nocturnal travelling or ABSTINENCE FOR 1 MONTH

BG: Ab Kya Hoga?  Megha Ka Kya Hoga Faisla?  Kya Mohan Sambhal Payegaga Apne aap ko is bhayanak twist se?  Dekhna na bhule - Na Bole Tum Na Meine Kuch Kaha  M-F 10:30 p.m.

SR fans frothing at the mouth - One has an epileptic fit

DLF fans with the "Tell it to the Hand Coz the Face Dont Want to Hear It No More" look at the TV

Loyal Fans -  nodding sagely - jo hona tha ho gaya.  lets just go with the flow.  no expectations.

Jhappu eats his ganji with uncontrollable joy.  Fianlly the TRPs will skyrocket.  I need to meet with Dhappu and Sudhir Sharma for a Dilon Se Bachelor Midnight Menage A Trois tonight.  Fun will be tripledTongueEvil Smile

Edited by --Hope-- - 10 August 2012 at 11:48am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer15arijit.biswasBanaswapna82amrutha26Reena4kunalRehana86saurisMoner_Radiowithout-fathomshourieNanhi_AngelSwastikAshNibamboglisumiswapsonu-monupc_palsshamil-RadhaRani---Udhay---Swetha-

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Bahut e Katili lekhika ho HOPE !!!!!!!! 
Maa Kasam, ye Canneda waale apni ladkiyon ko kaun si Chakki ka Atta khilaate hain !!!!!!

ROFLROFL

Edited by passionalive - 10 August 2012 at 11:36am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamer15Reena4kunal--Hope--shamil--Udhay---Swetha-

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by passionalive

Bahut e Katili lekhika ho HOPE !!!!!!!! 
Maa Kasam, ye Canneda waale apni ladkiyon ko kaun si Chakki ka Atta khilaate hain !!!!!!

ROFLROFL

recently they have started importing Aashirwad Aata.   apparently business in India has dropped ever since they dropped NBT.  It was a tidal effectLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalRehana86Moner_Radiopc_palsshamil-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thank You Hope for putting it up.It totally deserved a separate post..Its too superb...totally hillarious... I can imagine visual effects on screenClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86--Hope--shamil-Swetha-

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
HEYyy  PPL kuch bhi miss karo iss saturday yeh mat miss karna..U r gonna be hass hass ke lot potLOL

Edited by Reena4kunal - 11 August 2012 at 1:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86--Hope--shamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Shocked  a spoof on me!!!!
oye hope! fir bhi itni respekt ki shamil 'ji' kahrahe hainROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
omg! u made me ghabbar singh!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
J&D will get heart attack after reading this oneROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
and that promo is an epic one1 only u can write thatClapROFL

Rehana86--Hope--bambogli-Swetha-

-RadhaRani- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaRani-
-RadhaRani-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
shamil is gabbar singh Shocked ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL hai la u ladies are impossibleROFL

Rehana86--Hope--shamil-Swetha-

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

... ALLAH!... it's 6 in the morning & I am laughing under my pillow & literally out of breath... Hope di, it seems like a decade that I laughed like this after Shamdi/WREX's spoof... Thank You ... & I lowe you Hug... 

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 11 August 2012 at 4:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--shamil-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index