Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Bedard DAADI!! (Page 8)

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 7071

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged


Dadi> Better than seeing anjali's ronaLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmenonasiEXPELLIARMUSboyznakaparu_roxMentalExoticaFAYKHAN29

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic



Dadi> Better than seeing anjali's ronaLOL

The only good thing about Dadi is that she paves way for Anjali to hangout with her mysterious caller

Dadistraction... LOL

With good comes the bad... Othello type quotes daal lo yahan! LOL

Room-mate khush ho jayegi! LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmera123-Superstar-nonasiboyznakaEXPELLIARMUSRockerchicparu_roxFAYKHAN29

paru_rox IF-Rockerz
paru_rox
paru_rox

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 7588

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by paru_rox



Yaar woh milk mein paani wali harkat ke baad toh anyone would say the same Shocked

I don't see why Khushi is so worried seeing Arnav has never even managed to reach her lips ... yahan toh woh suhagraat ki baat kar raha hai. If nothing else then, the Gods themselves would come down to interrupt them Tongue


LOL as long as Arnavji's having fun but Dadi already killed his libido

hold hand rabba-ve or the predictable hug and Cry rabba-ve, 

As MentalExotica says Bedard DADI!


Dadi is a mood killer yaar ... here Bitwa is trying to get it up & there she is killing it.

So kostin -- Where was Khushi & Payal when tDadi ka drama was going on?


@red -- I dont care which one its is, just let Dadi witness it ... Hopefully she will collapse, after all she has spent 14 yrs in an "ashram" toh itna reaction to banta hai Tongue




The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmetrpbabenonasisparikhEXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticaFAYKHAN29

MentalExotica IF-Rockerz
MentalExotica
MentalExotica

Joined: 30 January 2012
Posts: 5768

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru_rox



Dadi is a mood killer yaar ... here Bitwa is trying to get it up & there she is killing it.

So kostin -- Where was Khushi & Payal when tDadi ka drama was going on?


@red -- I dont care which one its is, just let Dadi witness it ... Hopefully she will collapse, after all she has spent 14 yrs in an "ashram" toh itna reaction to banta hai Tongue



We spent 1 year and 14(or more) repeats of each arhi love scene (god bless ismailvegamze) filled with rabba ve and all we get is a thenga toh bedard dadi also deserves a thenga...

No rabbave for her pleej! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmera123trpbabeAmrita_12-Superstar-nonasiboyznakaparu_roxLIKEDMGFAYKHAN29

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Joined: 23 May 2012
Posts: 7071

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by Rockerchic



Dadi> Better than seeing anjali's ronaLOL

The only good thing about Dadi is that she paves way for Anjali to hangout with her mysterious caller

Dadistraction... LOL

With good comes the bad... Othello type quotes daal lo yahan! LOL

Room-mate khush ho jayegi! LOL

"Thus do I ever make my fool my purse. "

That would be a yes. i watch IPK. Nuff said.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmetrpbabenonasiparu_roxMentalExoticaboyznakaFAYKHAN29

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 10574

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MentalExotica

Originally posted by paru_rox



Yaar woh milk mein paani wali harkat ke baad toh anyone would say the same Shocked

I don't see why Khushi is so worried seeing Arnav has never even managed to reach her lips ... yahan toh woh suhagraat ki baat kar raha hai. If nothing else then, the Gods themselves would come down to interrupt them Tongue


LOL as long as Arnavji's having fun but Dadi already killed his libido

hold hand rabba-ve or the predictable hug and Cry rabba-ve, 

As MentalExotica says Bedard DADI!
 
@paru_rox...Khushi is worried nt abt Arnav...abt the breakers...kiss miss is ok...but SR miss...poor girl..
@highlight part - waise khushi ko bohut papad belne pare papad ka tukda ko jagane mein..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmenonasi-Superstar-MentalExotica_disha_

trpbabe Senior Member
trpbabe
trpbabe

Joined: 10 August 2012
Posts: 479

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Now we know what happened to the ashram-wasis and what she is planning at RM. Only laddoo-gopal can bachao them!
 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ipadandmepalakbitiyara123Hessa85nonasi-Superstar-boyznakaMentalExoticaEXPELLIARMUSFAYKHAN29

boyznaka IF-Rockerz
boyznaka
boyznaka

Joined: 02 July 2008
Posts: 6272

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Knock knock
Who is it?
Daadi
-----
Knock knock
Knock knock
Knock knock

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

n091505Amrita_12BestesykarismanonasiEXPELLIARMUSMentalExoticaFAYKHAN29_disha_

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Why did he call her daadi? Isnt she the naani?

Author: ekdoteenchar   Replies: 6   Views: 1127

ekdoteenchar 6 1127 14 June 2011 at 10:39am by minga

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index