Rab Se Sohna Isshq

jazzbeer and ranbir rofl sounds interesting :D

RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

so finally jazz entry its was all roking absolutly...ahaaa i loved sukku accent to speak  english😳 😍
so jazz screaming on a guy...😆
shutup u bloody indians...security😲 😉 😎 hayeee love her voice before her entry😆

and then all jazz ranbir clash...ranbeer is so funny jazz is all kool...⭐️ wowww😎

sukku acting was superb she looking so delicate awww😳 rofl i love her frnds also...😉

and awww ranbir k tu birds r flying 😆 when he got to know  jazz is mr. paul s daughter😲 😲 😲

jazz is jazzbeer 😲 😲 awsummm ranbeer jazzbeer ahahahaha 😛 🤣

father daughter talking is amzing we got to know jazbeer opps jazz charater😍 all khhhooolll 😎 

i m brit and m london main paida hoe ho m brit born😛 😎
anyway i jst loved the jazz entry...eagerly waiting to more her scene...interesting epi due to jazz aka sukku⭐️ 👏😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love her entry & her character too <33
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i know she is so rokinggg :D 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she was ossum!😍 I loved her accent, her style & her death glare.. her arrogance... everything!
himanshu1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved her entry!
I m a gr8 fan of sukirti.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jazz and Ranbir's interaction was funny. They will make a cute couple. I liked Suku here. But I'm wondering how she will end up falling for Ranbir and he for her. That will be interesting to watch.

I didn't like her friends too much, especially that Sarah. She was acting way too much like a dumb chick. And it seems like they are only there to support Jazz just by agreeing to her sentiments. Anyway Suku looked really great and I liked her English alot. I was laughing so much when she called him a trash can, it was just too funny. Anyway, hopefully the show will be more interesting I had stopped watching for a while.
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The best part of the epi was Jazz's entry. She is quite a wildcat😃. Ranveer better watch out coz this one means it when she gives a threat. I just cant stop gushing over how amazing Suku is looking. I fell in love with her all over again. I am waiting to see Jazz's backstory. There must be something in her past that made her so tough. I guess Ranveer will find that vulnerable point and then we'll get to see the soft side of Jazz
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sukirti is doing a fantastic job

Edited by Abhiya_Visu - 11 years ago
as a fan of ashu and suku,i am all for jazzbeer.😃
SamW92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Looking forward to their clash and later on love track. So excited. I love to watch this show & I think it connects to the youth really well, very young looking show...