Agam succeeds in his plan..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Must watch Epi..

Agam so smartly played his game today.

just loved his outburst to Amrit  in the room but so cleverly turn the table in his favor when Amrit reacts that he is shouting at her..She again falls in Agam sweet words towards her..

Amrit impressed by this says  if i tell you i have done something bad very bad and agam is keeping his calm..she asked him what will you do Agam?he nailed it again so as Amrit trust him completely .i wont believe it and if you have done so may its for a good benefit something like that..she hugged him thanking him to trust her..Agam in his thought good now you have my trust and i should do something so as you fall for me..

Final step Agam showering her with all  his attention  though a bit OTT with him making her drink tea..too much Agam ..😆

Agam picks her up in his arms so as she does  not walk.and makes her sit in the hall in the palace...Agam goes in room full of anger ..next the chandelier falling on Amrit and Agam came in time to save her..he got hurt and says this is nothing than your life..Agam in washroom feels happy everything went as per his plan..here comes the confession of love..yes Amrit saying i love you to Agam who has a full of victory expression on his face..

In all this the heartbreaking moment Nimrit witnessing this and devastated..Now something that will definitely bring Agni close is Agam's mother..she is in hospital ..Nimrit rushed to hospital and hears her saying nimrit you are and will always be my real daughter in law..you have once brought back my son..bring him back again..

History repeating again..Agam mom with Tej acted as a catalyst to bring Agni close to their love confession .i think same will happen again..Agam will do anything for his mother and i feel might confess why he married Amrit to her seeing her health condition...

precap..Agam holding Nimrit hand in his thanking her for getting the best doctors to look after his mother..Amrit face a must watch..her downfall is nearing..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and a very good episode :) everything is moving as per agams plan :) navi acted so well especially in front of the mirror :) only thing I can't tolerate is agam amrit scenes :( the precap gives me a big hope that agni reunion on the way :)
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi we had to bear all these Agam fake romance and love for Amrit so as his plan succeed ..it happenned today..we can say uff finally as now Agam's mind will be diverted to his mother whom he loves very much..he wont care to impress Amrit as she already confessed her love for him..

Now the positive side i too feel agni reunion is on the way..Agam's mother will have an important role in it even may be Tej also like first time..
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much..👍🏼
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for such a nice post.
I can't see Nimrit in pain like this. This Agham-Amrit scenes are killing me. Now Teg and Agham's mother once again will be catalysts for Agni. But does his mother know the truth of Nats? I mean she always loved Agni and wanted Agni together. Have Teg told her everything about Nats and are they playing a drama again similar to the divorce track?. Suspense again
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Lakshmi..you are bang on..i have same feeling..Agam's mom and Tej are repeating history..doing same drama to bring Agni closer..

The way Sunitaji was saying just as Nimrit entered the room you are my real bahu and will always be..bring back Agam...it was intriguing..

There is a twist in story...

one thing though anything positive for Agni to be together is most welcomed..cant see them separated for long..
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@Lakshmi..you are bang on..i have same feeling..Agam's mom and Tej are repeating history..doing same drama to bring Agni closer..

The way Sunitaji was saying just as Nimrit entered the room you are my real bahu and will always be..bring back Agam...it was intriguing..

There is a twist in story...

one thing though anything positive for Agni to be together is most welcomed..cant see them separated for long..

Our Agni is such an adorable couple everyone is trying to make Agni one
shanaya28 thumbnail
So true Agni are just adorable and the beauty of their relationship is the endless love for each other..

Cant wait to watch tonight's Epi as precap was really interesting esp Amrit already feeling insecure watching Agam holding so naturally Nimrit hand...

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Amrit's insecurity and jealousy have always landed her in deep troubles and let us hope the same happens this time also
shanaya28 thumbnail
i feel Amrit will repeat same scenario she did with Nimrit in her jealousy and insecurity..

This time Natasha will be her target to kill..

Amrit does not know though wat's awaiting her ..Nimrit is back and Agam loves only Nimrit...his true love forever..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago