Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

MashAllah MashAllah VirMan Hai MashAllah!!! (Page 6)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Antu-_-Aslan-

Awww Ramo,just luved your post!!Clap after reading it,I'm feeling more eagerness 2 watch 2day's episode.So definitely gonna watch da repeats.Embarrassed

P.S-I swear I hav read it thoroughly!!!Big smile

aww komo i soo hope u wud love d virman moments when u c...thnx sooo much for lovin my post...HugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Divya.

Awesome Post Nikks... and they are definitely Mashallah.. I'll paste what I had written.. Don't have the patience to write it all over again.. Please...

and here I am .. with my post... :) Kya Dhassu entry maari Jeevs Baby nee.. I loved the way she danced and Viren Ji supported.. Simple steps and basically got the essence back.. Though I was a bit surprised that they allowed a preg Jeevs to dance so much... But I loved it... 

VirMan pinch... That was so cute and shweet... and Dabbu as Dahej.. I would have definitely taken my bro along if I had one as cute as Dabbu...

And Viratji.. and her immediate response.. "Aji sunte ho" never sounded so melodious... and Dadaji's blessings made me a bot senti too... 

and Badi Beeji is a sweetheart .. Her smile is just endearing and Dadaji apologizing to Manvi.. That was a beautifully executed scene.. shows the respect for elders Manvi had .. 

Those tiny drops of happiness in their eyes had much more to say, which words can't explain .. Overall, I loved Dadaji today.. I never knew he had such a soft corner..

Saali-Jiju scene .. That was adorable..and VirMan scene after such a longgg time.. I had a wide grin seeing them... and the eyelock... HAWWW

I wanted to sing on Virat's behalf.. yeh teri aakhein jhuki jhuki yeh tera chehra khila khila, badi kismat wala hain woh pyaar tera jise mila..

Coming back, I loved the blushing Manvi and the return of the hero Virat... and Haww kissy.. that was super duper adorable .. she was just looking totally beautiful with that childlike smile .. 

And Manvi trying to control herself and the eyelock... and that kiss of assurance, love and acceptance and I totally loved loved loved VirMan today... and the way he turns back to see her standing at the door.. yes, I am yelling from the rooftop .. I AM IN LOVE WITH VIRMAN ALL OVER AGAIN... and I want to sing.. Lagan Lagan LAG GAYI HAIN.. Tumse meri lagan lagi

Badi Beeji.. I just love her.. she'z the powerhouse of positvity and smiles and strength to everyone.. 

VirMan-SB scene.. I loved the way, Virat remembers Bua amidst all the happiness that is in him and around him.. The talk he had with SB, was simple but so effective. He was totally positive and the way he understood Bua's concern .. I loved Virat-SB scene .. and for once, I saw SB in a positive light today..

Haaye.. Pinky Chachu and her kamar dard... and Badi Beeji imitating her .. Manvi ho paas, toh saari tension khalaas ...

And Dabbu..Badi Beeji is totally SUPER DUPER AWESOME.. .. He has to be the Ek Hazaron Ka Bhai.. Sorry Mera Dabbu Bhaiyya ... that was a beautiful scene.. bought tears in my eyes too and Dabbu's obsession with Aye, Pushpa/Pinky I hate tears re.. That was a beautiful scene.. and with this my old EHM was back ..

Precap.. It was scary, but I am glad that the story is back on track...

And for today's epi.. I want to sing..
Tinak dhin tana Oh dhun toh bajana
Tinak dhin naachoon mein
gaaye dil jhume zamana

waah waah some1 is writin ramayan??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...lovely review dii...ClapClapClap...thnx soo much for lovin my post too...HugHugHug

MyInspirationz

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zulfy_135

awesome post:)

thnx soo much zulfy for likin my post...HugHugHug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruti

Nikki awesome colourful post ... Wink

blushing   that were VirMan yesterday ...

and they  made me go          blushing onion head

VirMan ... VirMan ... VirMan ...  love icons

VirMan were like this yesterday   Embarrassedyour anything

omggg dhrutiii...perfect smileys u used for virman & us...ClapClap...waise u knw dhrutii..i am glad to knw v hv many favs in common b/w us -AB,SRK,VirMan,MN...aww i love it...n thnx soo much for such cutipie reply n for lovin my post too...HugHugHugHug

Madhura2105

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

This emoticons are truly our reactions after seeing the VirMan scenes yesterday.!!!LOL
Awesome post ...!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

PS:Btw,can I call u Nikki Di???Smile

i knw Ash...they r my fav smileys...n tabhi toh i hv been usin them since 2009 in IF...LOLLOLWinkWink

nywz thnx soo soo much for lovin my post n u can defo call me Di if u r choti to me..Big smileBig smile...once again thank u...HugHugHugHug

-Aswathy-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyamvada

Wow Nikki.. I'm at loss of words! lovely post hunHugHug

All I can say is Mashallah! Kya jodi hai... And hai-allah! Kya colorful post hai... <3 <3 <3

Love love each n every word of ur post! I enjoy reading ur posts as much as I enjoy watching Virman scenes..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Virmaan ki shaadi ho rahi hai..Day Dreaming awww! They will make such a cute wifey-hubby.. Day DreamingParty time Nikks!Party

Kucch meeta ho jaye?!Wink

Love ya for making such an awesome post!Hug

thanks for the PMBig smile

Priyaaa...HugHugHugHugHugHugHug...wht an awesome cutest colorful reply yaar...i soo soo loved it..Big smileBig smileBig smile...n yea our VirMan gonna be d 2nd most perfect hubby-wifey aftr MN...rite?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...i cant w8 to c d new phase in VirMan's relation...Big smileBig smile

nywz thnx soo soo much for lovin my post..HugHugHugHug

-Serene.Rose-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

Ummm Ermm kaha se shuru karu cz m very lazy 2 write ROFL ROFL. Yeah ystrday's epi was awesome Day Dreaming da song seq. I luv dis sng Smile . Dil garden garden ho gya ki bhawra virman ki bagiyan mei kho gya ROFL ROFL ROFL luv ur post di Hug keep it up.

hellooo my lazyyy baalikeee...HugHugHug...hws u?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@bold...
aww same pinch...LOLWink

nywz thnx soo soo much for lovin my post dear...HugHugHug

..Nihaa..

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Lovely and colorful post Nikki Di!

awww daminiii...tht ws a lovely way to appreciate my post...thnx soo soo much for this much lovin my post...HugHugHugHug

VarunKiBiwi

Go to top