Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

MashAllah MashAllah VirMan Hai MashAllah!!! (Page 3)

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
awesummm post!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikki_Titli

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post Nikks... and they are definitely Mashallah.. I'll paste what I had written.. Don't have the patience to write it all over again.. Please...

and here I am .. with my post... :) Kya Dhassu entry maari Jeevs Baby nee.. I loved the way she danced and Viren Ji supported.. Simple steps and basically got the essence back.. Though I was a bit surprised that they allowed a preg Jeevs to dance so much... But I loved it... 

VirMan pinch... That was so cute and shweet... and Dabbu as Dahej.. I would have definitely taken my bro along if I had one as cute as Dabbu...

And Viratji.. and her immediate response.. "Aji sunte ho" never sounded so melodious... and Dadaji's blessings made me a bot senti too... 

and Badi Beeji is a sweetheart .. Her smile is just endearing and Dadaji apologizing to Manvi.. That was a beautifully executed scene.. shows the respect for elders Manvi had .. 

Those tiny drops of happiness in their eyes had much more to say, which words can't explain .. Overall, I loved Dadaji today.. I never knew he had such a soft corner..

Saali-Jiju scene .. That was adorable..and VirMan scene after such a longgg time.. I had a wide grin seeing them... and the eyelock... HAWWW

I wanted to sing on Virat's behalf.. yeh teri aakhein jhuki jhuki yeh tera chehra khila khila, badi kismat wala hain woh pyaar tera jise mila..

Coming back, I loved the blushing Manvi and the return of the hero Virat... and Haww kissy.. that was super duper adorable .. she was just looking totally beautiful with that childlike smile .. 

And Manvi trying to control herself and the eyelock... and that kiss of assurance, love and acceptance and I totally loved loved loved VirMan today... and the way he turns back to see her standing at the door.. yes, I am yelling from the rooftop .. I AM IN LOVE WITH VIRMAN ALL OVER AGAIN... and I want to sing.. Lagan Lagan LAG GAYI HAIN.. Tumse meri lagan lagi

Badi Beeji.. I just love her.. she'z the powerhouse of positvity and smiles and strength to everyone.. 

VirMan-SB scene.. I loved the way, Virat remembers Bua amidst all the happiness that is in him and around him.. The talk he had with SB, was simple but so effective. He was totally positive and the way he understood Bua's concern .. I loved Virat-SB scene .. and for once, I saw SB in a positive light today..

Haaye.. Pinky Chachu and her kamar dard... and Badi Beeji imitating her .. Manvi ho paas, toh saari tension khalaas ...

And Dabbu..Badi Beeji is totally SUPER DUPER AWESOME.. .. He has to be the Ek Hazaron Ka Bhai.. Sorry Mera Dabbu Bhaiyya ... that was a beautiful scene.. bought tears in my eyes too and Dabbu's obsession with Aye, Pushpa/Pinky I hate tears re.. That was a beautiful scene.. and with this my old EHM was back ..

Precap.. It was scary, but I am glad that the story is back on track...

And for today's epi.. I want to sing..
Tinak dhin tana Oh dhun toh bajana
Tinak dhin naachoon mein
gaaye dil jhume zamana

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aswathy-Nikki_Titli

zulfy_135 Goldie
zulfy_135
zulfy_135

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
awesome post:)

Nikki_Titli

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Nikki awesome colourful post ... Wink

blushing   that were VirMan yesterday ...

and they  made me go          blushing onion head

VirMan ... VirMan ... VirMan ...  love icons

VirMan were like this yesterday   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedyour anything

Nikki_Titli

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

This emoticons are truly our reactions after seeing the VirMan scenes yesterday.!!!LOL
Awesome post ...!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

PS:Btw,can I call u Nikki Di???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSmileSmile

Nikki_Titli

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Wow Nikki.. I'm at loss of words! lovely post hunHugHug

All I can say is Mashallah! Kya jodi hai... And hai-allah! Kya colorful post hai... <3 <3 <3

Love love each n every word of ur post! I enjoy reading ur posts as much as I enjoy watching Virman scenes..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed

Virmaan ki shaadi ho rahi hai..Day Dreaming awww! They will make such a cute wifey-hubby.. Day DreamingParty time Nikks!Party

Kucch meeta ho jaye?!Wink

Love ya for making such an awesome post!Hug

thanks for the PMBig smile

Nikki_Titli

..Nihaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Nihaa..
..Nihaa..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Ummm Ermm kaha se shuru karu cz m very lazy 2 write ROFL ROFL. Yeah ystrday's epi was awesome Day Dreaming da song seq. I luv dis sng Smile . Dil garden garden ho gya ki bhawra virman ki bagiyan mei kho gya ROFL ROFL ROFL luv ur post di Hug keep it up.

Nikki_Titli

Go to top