Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

MashAllah MashAllah VirMan Hai MashAllah!!!

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hellooo VirManians...HugHugHugHugHug... All those souls bhatakofying in virman heaven kripaya kuch der mere post par dhyaan deejiye...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL....

Haaye Haaye kahan se shuru kare??Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming... Evry shade of VirMan ws visible today in ekdum fultooo manner....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingSillySillySillySilly....and i am gonna tell them one by one...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

1)MASTI & NOK-JHOK

Epi ke pehle agar Manvi ws on the front seat incase of Masti in d roka scene..then later Virat overtook it in their scene @manvi's room...LOLLOLWinkWink... thts our VirMan...Hamesha se Barabari mein beleive karte hai...ROFLROFLROFL... Manvi pinched Virat all of a sudden... ShockedShockedLOLLOL...poor Virat he din xpect at all this ws comin..LOLLOL...n tht made him TURN ON tht natkhat Virat in this dulheraja..LOLLOLWinkWink...n so he said very innocently tht jaise Jeevika Viren ko "Viren ji" bolti hai he wants manvi also to call him-Virat Jee...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and their started their cute nok jhok..LOLLOL...aww ws missin these soo much...Big smileBig smile...bt thnx to Jeevika she made the nok-jhok kinda end by makin manvi control her cute gussa...LOLLOL...n thtsy she said she will call virat as aji sunte ho...ROFLROFLROFLROFL... truly wonderful scene filled wid masti & nok-jhok of our virman in their typical style..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

2)FLIRTINESS & SHARMEELAPAN
Yday onli i ws sayin to my VirMan frnz ki i am missin my flirty virat & blushing manvi soo much...OuchOuchOuchROFLROFLROFL... And today they were back in the virman scene @manvi's room...ShockedShockedLOLLOLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...Virat at his flirting best to romance manvi...LOLLOLWinkWink...And manvi at her blushing best and tryin to resist this flirting charm of her soon to be patidev -Virat...LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

3)LOVE & ROMANCE
OMGGG...in this area...i will use smileys more than words...LOLLOLLOL...as they cud more reflect the feelings of us virmanians...LOLLOL...

haaayeee MAAR DAALA...eyelocks...blushings...d KISS...HeartHeartHeart... saying i love u to each other...aww no words to describe those MAGICAL VIRMAN MOMENTS filled with their true love...and this new new romance of VirMan had its own spl charm jst lik our spl couple-VirMan... jst can say DIL GARDEN GARDEN HO GAYA...

4)UNDERSTANDING
VirMan's kiss scene tonite ws indeed spl coz of one more reason..and thts coz of UNDERSTANDING factor b/w VirMan... Virat understud tht manvi is nt comfortable with sudden intimacy n thtsy he respected tht fact of her and happily he kissed her on her forehead...and Manvi when understud this sweet gesture of Virat...din evn waste a second and went near virat and kissed  on his cheeks.. aww such FLAWLESS IMPACTFUL MAGIC they created with their such sweet small romantic moments..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

5)CARE
And in sabke beech Virat didnt forget to care abt manvi'shealth..Big smileBig smile.. he said her to take medicines on time and nt to miss them coz of the xcitement of their engagement..LOLLOL...and Manvi cudn help bt smile at it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...and v fans too...Big smileBig smile...

NiShal ws TOTALLY PERFECT & AWESOMEST in evry VirMan moment shown tonite..ClapClapClap...CVs spl thnx to u ppl for showin all shades of VirMan in a single epi today...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

And thtsy coz of all these i can say only this to VirMan tonite...

MashAllah MashAllah VirMan Hai MashAllah!!!

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamizznaakki27screen22arjun_fanslovearmaanElenaElenor...angel...Dina98210VirManForLifelove_zainabhilasha143_Sara_nrithyao-Alishah-zulfy_135siya803cariebvs7691sweetymolSumy_luv_KMshubhi_sprincess_sararev4evahooriaakabeetadi-maro..Ankita..-GayathriK-SandCastle.Madhura2105preetipcpreethisniksidfan-Antu-_-Aslan-Auroni.92Shrav123spreadingsmileshafy_MNViraatMaanviLov.Anastasia.VarunKiBiwi-Serene.Rose-MyInspirationz..Zainab..saraaa.angelic shaza-little-hopeAisha...Sakeena..samratrocksmyownareaaysha_mayurcharmee_sammy.Sumi.-INFINITE-.SalmanDeewani....Jes...

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
aww di thank u so much 4 making d post Hug

like d epi loved every bit of ur post
Big smile

uff jaane se pehle maan prasann ho geya Day Dreaming

thank u so much di Hug

Edited by ...Jes... - 10 August 2012 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nrithyaohooriaaShrav123-Serene.Rose-Nikki_Titli

Sumy_luv_KM Goldie
Sumy_luv_KM
Sumy_luv_KM

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
woww kewl post loveee it yaar funny and amazing
Mashallah Mashallah Virman Hai Mashallah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
kya post banayi nikki di...ufff u made me go back to that wonderful virman land...awww i can feel  the episode once again after reading your post..thats the magic of your post...loved it to the core...

Edited by shrav_virman - 10 August 2012 at 11:16am

Nikki_Titli

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wow...great post...uff  now will have to wait for 2 days...i hate weekends

Nikki_Titli

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Woo Nikki great n well written...aaj ka episode tho just super cool

Nikki_Titli

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Nikki LOL when did I last see a post like this from u???? Big smile dil kush kardiya :D
and u said it all..loved the understanding and care the most :D actally everything..but just saying :) LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

Aashika_virman Goldie
Aashika_virman
Aashika_virman

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
lovely post

Nikki_Titli

Go to top