RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Heyy 😳
Can't believe it's finally here...Virman's engagement and then marriage..was blown away by today...my heart was thudding through my chest, I have NO words. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Anyway, i HAD to write something about it, I couldn't resist and because I'm in the UK and I watched it online cos i couldn't wait I get to watch it again with my mum later haha! ;) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️ OS: A Kiss for protection & a kiss for acceptance. ❤️

[Pic credit to JayRagzians]

Manvi struggled getting pushed by Viren his hands on her shoulders steering her to some place before she even get a chance to join the family. Manvi's hair bobbed along as she walked.  "Surprise hai" Viren repeated trying to calm her down, meanwhile Jeevika laughed watching her husband take her sister away to her "voh".

"JiJu!!" Manvi complained until she saw it, the beautiful masculine figure dressed in white before her eyes. Slowly turning to meet her own, she could've drown in those eyes, her heart was racing, the room was spinning and not a single person in the world mattered right now. You could almost hear the sparks flying round the room.

Viren grinned gently watching the pair get lost in each other's eyes,  he raised his eyes brows at Manvi his eyes flickered back and forth between the pair, probably realising the feeling himself he shut the with a bang and told them to be quick.

Manvi quickly turned around shouting for Viren in fear of her losing herself being left along with Virat. Manvi shyly slid along the wall trying to create as much distance as possible and trying to slowly her pumping heart and find the ability to speak. Virat watched her every move smiling, grinning knowing the effect he was having on the girl who never stopped speaking, she had no words.

"Today..that girl who has always has something to say, who never stopped  talking, is the girl in front of me is standing blushing shyly." Virat said slowly stepping towards her closing the distance between the two. He placed one hand on the wall forcing her to look the other way, blushing; in fear of meeting his gaze.

"Virat..our family is waiting outside..we should go.." Manvi said shyly. Virat rolled his eyes like there was any chance of her leaving.

When she finally met his gaze Virat grinned knowingly. "Let me solve your problem..give me a small, cute, full of love kiss right here.." He said pushing his finger to his cheek.

As the space between them decreased Manvi grinned, pushed her hands to his chest and moved in a circle motion wanting to regain control. He slowly walked towards her before she knew it her back was pushed up against the side of her bed and she was forced to look to the floor.

She couldn't help but look up at him lovingly when his fingertips touched the bottom of her chin she could feel a shiver running down her spine. Her heart was thudding and her palms where sweating, right now, right here, with him nothing had ever felt so perfect in her life. She had lost control the moment she looked up at him and gently, closed her eyes, trusting him & loving him. Her silence was her answer. Virat gently moved towards her forehead and kissed her slowly. Her lips where slightly parted, trying to regain her oxygen and breath after what had just happened.

His kiss was a promise. A promise for protection that they will stand together, no matter what, against all the odds, whatever happens. That he was always love her and never let anyone hurt her or let a tear fall from her eye without him being there to wipe it away. That he will love her with everything in him and hold her close till their last breath together.

Manvi slowly opened her eyes, weakened by his touch, absorbed by his love. She smiled, he was hers and she was his.

"Virat..virat hurry, the family is coming!" Viren whispered through the door.

"I'm coming!" Virat said before turning back to Manvi who had her eyes on him the whole time.

"Take your medicine on time, in the excitement of the engagement don't forget to take them." Virat said softly.

Manvi couldn't help but smile, he cared for her more than anybody in the world and even after every time she pushed him away he came back, closer.

"I'll think about you..every second..every minute..bye.." He stylishly turned before breaking away from her intoxicating gaze.

"Virat." Manvi said moving towards him. He turned, thrilled to hear her voice stopping him.

She ran towards him and kissed him quick, her soft lips touching his skin, leaving her effect on him. His fingers went straight to the place where she kissed him like he wanted it to replay over and over, holding it there.

"I love you Virat." Manvi finished before pulling away from him and running to hide her blushing face. Virat watched her run still holding the moment, absorbing the feeling. He looked at his fingertips and clenched them into a fist, holding the kiss with him forever.

Manvi's kiss was acceptance of his love, of him and of everything to come. To say that she cared, to say that he meant everything to her and that the rest of her life; no matter how short was to be with him.

He opened the door, smiling and stopped to turn one last time only to see that beautiful face, those beautiful eyes, those intoxicating lips looking at him.

He smirked, and waved. That's all he had to do. She waved back at him shyly in disbelief at what had just happened.  She was his, he was hers. He meant everything to her.

A kiss of protection. A kiss of acceptance.

Let me know what you think! :) Hope you liked it! xxx
-Saffy x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg beautfully written loved it...u totally nailed dat sceenne
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely OS Saffy!!
Beautifully written!

Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was so awesome !!!
You re-created the scene again and made it even more beautiful .
Fab Job !
RabbaVe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viratmanvi

omg beautfully written loved it...u totally nailed dat sceenne

Thank you SO SO MUCH! <3 That means a lot to me, so glad you enjoyed it! It was a ahrd scene to write because its hard to write their perfection in to words! 😊😳

Originally posted by: xMidnightStarx

Lovely OS Saffy!!

Beautifully written!

Thank you so much! 😳

Originally posted by: Let-It-Go

That was so awesome !!!
You re-created the scene again and made it even more beautiful .
Fab Job !

Omg seriously?! Thank you so so much, seriously THANK YOU! 😳
abhilasha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I could see the complete scene in ur beautiful os...loved it...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gosh ! Cant tell you ! I was aww... reading this Post ! one of the best post I hv read on forum.and with that Scene.WOW ! In Show She took her time slowly get in to those moment and Finally she gave up to him and by closing the eyes She asked to have it a Kiss giving him all rights on her and her love.And that kiss of him.could anything be more Pure than his love in the world I say ! Well thank you Soo much for this Post over same context Dear !🤗 Truly special.so as Title :D ! Edited by -SweetGirl- - 11 years ago
Shona1907 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
U've explained da meaning of both da kisses so beautifully!! Luvd it:)
virumanu thumbnail
wat r u saying liked it...hw can some just like it ...loved it to the core...do make many posts like yaar...its gud to read them and feel it...

with love 
krithy
-Kryan- thumbnail
OMGG seriously!!! I Love That OS!!!!
Dii ur way better than me in writing OS or anthing!!!
I cant even write an OS and ur OS is amazing!!
Compear my OS and ur OS urs is way better than mine 😔