Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The most important person...really? (Page 2)

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

But it was totally apt for the CONTEXT of the situation. Dadi was mentioning Shyam as Anjali ki pati, so he said I kicked him out cos Anjali is the most important person to me and he hurt her.

I don't understand what was wrong with the sentence, as i don't compare his love for Anjali with Khusi, because I don't beleive that the love for a mother figure and wife should be compared. they're totally different. so I have to disagree. But maybe thats just me.

Didn't hearing what happened to their parents make you think..wow it was only Arnav and Anjali together to deal with loosing parents to suicide and seeing a fathers infidelity, how unbeleivably close and ubreakable must that make a bond between two people when suddenly they are the only family they have left...each other.

If you ever watch the sister show, whenever the older sister says to the younger one you are and will always be the most important, which she says alot..does that annoy you or does it touch you the bond they share?

Edited by kash4life - 10 August 2012 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
BUT here he was talking about Anjali, she was the person involved in the discussion so he was talking about how she's important to him, when Khushi was in the cross fire he had gotten down to emphasize her importance in his life as well. Why would he say Dadi Anjali and Khushi are the most important people in my life, when Dadi is questioning about Anjali's married life?
-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonapari

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Leave it yaar, why make Anjali the saut.
I hate comparing relationships, Anjali is the one whom he is emotionally attached and you cannot blame him for it.

I  have no problem with him attached to his di.
All siblings are that way right?
But if di is most important person in his life,who is Khushi?
Chopped liver???LOL
I mean anji & Khushi & whoever he loves should be in that list...
All relationships newly formed & old ones are very important.
Otherwise what's importance of being married?
See if you ask a guy to choose between mother and wife, will he be able to choose.
I personally hate Anjali but Arnav is very much justified if he says Anjali is most important.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

sarachaudhry Groupbie
sarachaudhry
sarachaudhry

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged

we shud not compare the two ...khushi is his LIFE ...and di is important part of his life ...having said that ... i must say that he holds anji to b as dear as his mom ... aur jab baat maan p ati hai tau phir aur doosra nazar nahin ata Smile
sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

Sorry, but it's not gonna happen. Kushi is the sidekick aka punching bag in this drama. As we have seen since epi#100, her role has been diminishing and her character has slowly been losing the finesse that made Kushi. Now she is just eye candy. I mean compare the Kushi who blasted ASR and had him tongue tied to the Kushi that we have seen lately, (notwithstanding the Kushi during the fiasco of the kidnapping track, but at that time there was no one else they could have used to keep the show going on, hence...) There has been hue and cry for the way her role has been moulded but the CV's are hell bent on relegating her to the sidelines and focusing on ASR;(probably because of all the unrealistic worshipping! Don't get me wrong, I think he's good looking too (so?) and sometimes his acting is great too;) which is too bad because Sanaya is such a powerhouse of a performer! But I'm hoping against hope, that when (and now if) her breakdown happens, she will be allowed to showcase her amazing acting skills. 
So true...well said...
I don't know sometimes I feel so much focus is on anji& asr scenes,the past 
Khushi is the reason I started watching the show...
.THAT CHARACTER IS GETTING DILUTED THESE DAYS...
So so sad...Cry
As a Khushi  fan,it's hard to understand what more she needs to do to get more screen time?
She is hardly shown with any powerful scenes..
She is the one who carried the show in barun's absence.
I watch this show only for her...
Sanaya is a great actress  ,hopefully we will get more scenes for her in future.

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonapari

Leave it yaar, why make Anjali the saut.
I hate comparing relationships, Anjali is the one whom he is emotionally attached and you cannot blame him for it.

I  have no problem with him attached to his di.
All siblings are that way right?
But if di is most important person in his life,who is Khushi?
Chopped liver???LOL
I mean anji & Khushi & whoever he loves should be in that list...
All relationships newly formed & old ones are very important.
Otherwise what's importance of being married?
See if you ask a guy to choose between mother and wife, will he be able to choose.
I personally hate Anjali but Arnav is very much justified if he says Anjali is most important.
Who told him to choose?
The list of imp persons should include wife too...
That's my point...
If a girl says my parents,siblings  are most important to me after marriage,will that husband accept it?
No way...
Why All rules for women????
What about guys?
I mean siblings,parents are super important & so is spouse.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunikbtr

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarachaudhry

we shud not compare the two ...khushi is his LIFE ...and di is important part of his life ...having said that ... i must say that he holds anji to b as dear as his mom ... aur jab baat maan p ati hai tau phir aur doosra nazar nahin ata Smile
Yep that's so true...
But only men have feelings for mom???
What about girls?
Will husband accept if a girl says my parents ,siblings are most important for me????
No way...
Then why expect so much from girls???
My only point is most important person's list should include spouse too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunikbtr

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
in thatscenario, dadi wouldent care if he said khushi, he had to explain dadi about anjali not khushi! :)

Go to top