Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The most important person...really?

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hi,guys 
Today's episode was good...
But one thing which bothers me the most is...
How can ASR keep on saying anji is most important person in his life?
Shouldn't there be two names in that list now?
Or is it too much to ask for?
I mean yah every brother loves sisters & vice versa.
But when a married man says didi is the most important person in my life,it's weird.
It's little over the top I guess.
What Khushi has gone through for ASR is unbelievable.
What ASR has done to Khushi in last six months is unforgettable.
Why no one is corcerned about khushi's rightful place in ASR's life & RM?
ASR needs to grow up,is it too much to expect from a husband?
When a girl gets married,you leave your house,parents,siblings behind.
You start a new family with a guy.
If a girl has to leave everything behind for husband,then aren't there any responsibilities for that guy too?
Khushi deserves more than few rabbi ves here & there.
Why are cvs showing the beautiful bond of brothers & sisters so unrealistic?
After marriage,when you perform a pooja,havan,any ritual ,you don't do it with your sister.
You do it with your wife.
That's because after marriage she is the most important person,your partner in your life.
So please cvs don't stretch elastic too much.
Otherwise it might break.
Before marriage di being most imp person was okk.
But after marriage shouldn't it change?
Doesn't that include one more name now?
I just hope for giving anji more screen space,cvs don't sideline khushi's character.
When will Khushi get her due?
When will everyone understand her pain,her sacrifices & her plight.
When will they appreciate her basic human goodness which makes her a gem of a person.
Let's hope Khushi gets all the love,respect & above all dignity that she really deserves.

Edited by sonapari - 10 August 2012 at 10:57am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu2LMFAOadk123hsatipreetsuper_boykarsricraziefancrackerszoneBestesySuniChaituvHaRul-lovermisscrazyfanMysticaldivinerulama

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Ya , I know what you mean , but here he is only talking about Anjali!  In yestarday's episode he already told her that"Kushi is his wife n she can do anything ".  I hope  When time comes he ll tell her how imp Kushi for him too! She deserves lot more than she is getting now!
   He can't refer both the names in the important persons list all the time.,  atleast in today's situation he can't say so. Won't it look odd if he says Kushi n Di r important persons in my life when Dadi is talking abt Anji n Shyam ?  LOL

Edited by Chaituv - 10 August 2012 at 4:20pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boylove_arshiBestesyShegarf71sonapari-Rimsha-sizzlesanjaani07rini_katvasirajukomalsirwani

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Ya , I know what you mean , but here he is only talking about Anjali!  In yestarday's episode he already told her that"Kushi is his wife n she can do anything ".  I think When time comes he ll tell her how imp Kushi for him too!
 I hope so...feel bad for our sanakadevi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesyChaituv

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Leave it yaar, why make Anjali the saut.
I hate comparing relationships, Anjali is the one whom he is emotionally attached and you cannot blame him for it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesyAGirlHasNoNamerini_kat

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Your sibling are the most important to you .. next to them is your love one - the one you can't live and breathe without.  So it's right that Anjali holds important to him as sibling love.  However, we all knows that he holds Khushi the most important in his life. He became quite protective and possessive of her nowaday so this should be enough reasons for us to see that she is important to him.  He's willing to share his dark side to her, share his pain to her, and even display affection to her warmly in private and public so yup - she holds the key to his heart therefore she is most important to him in heart and soul. Anjali is another form of IMPORTANT to him just as much as Khushi is to him now. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maloseBestesyAGirlHasNoNamerini_kat

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didikisaut

Leave it yaar, why make Anjali the saut.
I hate comparing relationships, Anjali is the one whom he is emotionally attached and you cannot blame him for it.

I  have no problem with him attached to his di.
All siblings are that way right?
But if di is most important person in his life,who is Khushi?
Chopped liver???LOL
I mean anji & Khushi & whoever he loves should be in that list...
All relationships newly formed & old ones are very important.
Otherwise what's importance of being married?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bestesykbtr

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by c3cilia

Your sibling are the most important to you .. next to them is your love one - the one you can't live and breathe without.  So it's right that Anjali holds important to him as sibling love.  However, we all knows that he holds Khushi the most important in his life. He became quite protective and possessive of her nowaday so this should be enough reasons for us to see that she is important to him.  He's willing to share his dark side to her, share his pain to her, and even display affection to her warmly in private and public so yup - she holds the key to his heart therefore she is most important to him in heart and soul. Anjali is another form of IMPORTANT to him just as much as Khushi is to him now. 
Absolutely,siblings ,parents are super important in one's life.
But so is wife that's what I meant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BestesyChaituvkbtr

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Sorry, but it's not gonna happen. Kushi is the sidekick aka punching bag in this drama. As we have seen since epi#100, her role has been diminishing and her character has slowly been losing the finesse that made Kushi. Now she is just eye candy. I mean compare the Kushi who blasted ASR and had him tongue tied to the Kushi that we have seen lately, (notwithstanding the Kushi during the fiasco of the kidnapping track, but at that time there was no one else they could have used to keep the show going on, hence...) There has been hue and cry for the way her role has been moulded but the CV's are hell bent on relegating her to the sidelines and focusing on ASR;(probably because of all the unrealistic worshipping! Don't get me wrong, I think he's good looking too (so?) and sometimes his acting is great too;) which is too bad because Sanaya is such a powerhouse of a performer! But I'm hoping against hope, that when (and now if) her breakdown happens, she will be allowed to showcase her amazing acting skills. 

Go to top