India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Shama Deshpande to play RK's mother

Swathipriya Newbie
Swathipriya
Swathipriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Shama Deshpande to play RK's mother in Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon!

Makers of Colors' Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon are opening their cards one by one. First it was the wedding of RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) which caught the attention from all.

And now we hear that post marriage, the show will focus on RK and his family. With this we will finally get to know of RK and his past more clearly. As last updated, veteran actor Raza Murad will also make an entry in the show, who will be seen as RK's dad.  And if you have been worrying that RK recently told of his dad being dead then let us clear the doubts here. Raza's character will be RK's step dad and he will be a famous producer and director in the film industry.

The latest news states that actress Shama Deshpande has been roped in to play RK's mom. She was last seen in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil on Star Plus.

She confirmed the news, stating, "Yes, I play RK's mother. It is a role with lot of depth and I am yet to start shoot."

Well, the family for Madhu is getting completed slowly. Let's see how things turn now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShi_AbhIyagennyMabhaylovepiaBeing-Human

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
WOW I WAS EAGERLY WAITING FOR RK MOM, NOW IT SEEN, SHE IS VERY GOOD ACTRESS I LOVE HER WORK AND SHE WAS MY FAVOURITE IN KIS DAS MAIN HAY MERA DIL A MOTHER OF PREM.
VERY WARM WELCOME TO SHAMA DESHPANDE.Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index