India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

the frank malllika !!! (Page 2)

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
she shud confess everything...as u rightly mentioned that will help ashu to understand nidhi better and perhaps then only he will open up to her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraLibrajayanti_dj

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Amen!!! I wish your idea becomes reality of KTLK asap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

but kp ji is already talkin of mallu's redemption.. so if she dies without leaving a baby , i hope she would confess all her crimes before dying !

Deepa , you are saying that bechari ko toh marna hi hai. Why not go with a clean slte, yeah?LOL
white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
As far as my imaginations...am sure they are going to show Malika will die keeping her child behind and AshNi will babysit / adopt the child...

During the course..they will show Malika redemption...reveal all the misdeeds she done to Nidhi and Ashu till now...they will make her image clear before killing her in the show. Plus they will keep Malika's child alive so that AshNi can take care as the only memory of lost Malika.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myera

myera Senior Member
myera
myera

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
hehehe...thank u for one nd all  nd also for all the lovely comments !!!

hkp11 IF-Rockerz
hkp11
hkp11

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Great post myera! Wink   Agree with you! 

If KPji is going to redeem Mallu, then he needs to have her character come clean of all her bad deeds, which have hurt Nidhi always!!!  What she always did was to keep Ashu away from Nidhi!  Only then can we believe that she has changed. 

But, again I don't want her back at all...new characters & storylines are far better for AshNi's character growth, maturity, resolutions of past, and compromises to new marriage...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myerasubashni

myera Senior Member
myera
myera

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
but i dont want the lead pair to take care of mallika's so called child..nd the option of punishing her also is of no use coz she had already done...nd if so mallika ends up..i would  lyk to see change in jagan a positive change nd take the responsibility of his own child...as the story ends..the lead pair will get some moral..nd lil experience too...nd  they should move on with their life accordingly!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Myera: very good positive thoughts..dear, liked ur idea very much on mallu revealing all the truths abt her wrong things she did to nidhi, cb, ashu etc.. Bt @ the same time ashu shudn't forgive her at all.. As bcoz of her ashu cud hv lost many imp. Relations in his insecure life..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index