Posted: 11 years ago
this is my first post(independent one) ever...pls do comment..nd let me know your reactions..😊
 As per all the discussions about mallika's character nd also considering kp ji's msg..if so malllika is changed nd feeling guilty for what all she has done..then i guess it should be in a complete way..things should open up..what she has done with nidhi in the hospital from missing  file thing to loan thing...she should convey it herself to ashutosh..then it will be really good nd infact great to see how nd in what way ashutosh reacts...nd their might be a chance for ashutosh to know more about nidhi nd her character..this may stregthen their relationship...nd i do hope ashutosh fights over his loneliness nd opens up to nidhi..as she suffered a lot coz of him.. !!
Agree wit u...they should really close Mallus past deeds by bringing it in open n punishing her...
but kp ji is already talkin of mallu's redemption.. so if she dies without leaving a baby , i hope she would confess all her crimes before dying !
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

but kp ji is already talkin of mallu's redemption.. so if she dies without leaving a baby , i hope she would confess all her crimes before dying !

😲   @bold πŸ˜­
Originally posted by Armu4eva

😲   @bold πŸ˜­
ki holo?
Myera first independent great post...Congo..Dear you have raised a valid point..i will suggest if you are on FB do post this on KPjis wall...he will consider it...baby issue has been flooded on his wall...it will be soothing to read and discuss sumthng else too...:)
Welcum Myera😳 agree wid u dear a total change is needed now! In Mallika's role.

@Tanu di, we cant punish her now as she is Pregnent 😳

Dev
Yes.. Mallika should do..

I think she did before committing suicide...But ashu aka bade dil wala (read blind / deaf/ dumb) left them there...
she shud confess everything...as u rightly mentioned that will help ashu to understand nidhi better and perhaps then only he will open up to her...
Amen!!! I wish your idea becomes reality of KTLK asap.