India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

the frank malllika !!!

myera Senior Member
myera
myera

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
this is my first post(independent one) ever...pls do comment..nd let me know your reactions..Smile
 As per all the discussions about mallika's character nd also considering kp ji's msg..if so malllika is changed nd feeling guilty for what all she has done..then i guess it should be in a complete way..things should open up..what she has done with nidhi in the hospital from missing  file thing to loan thing...she should convey it herself to ashutosh..then it will be really good nd infact great to see how nd in what way ashutosh reacts...nd their might be a chance for ashutosh to know more about nidhi nd her character..this may stregthen their relationship...nd i do hope ashutosh fights over his loneliness nd opens up to nidhi..as she suffered a lot coz of him.. !!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Niks_uaeswathimanjula69Armu4evasubashnishalini.malik72niniborn2rulekaks0211Krrish4Youhkp11Librajayanti_djSuvika.ttrocks*Dev.*mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Agree wit u...they should really close Mallus past deeds by bringing it in open n punishing her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraniniborn2ruleLibrakaks0211

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
but kp ji is already talkin of mallu's redemption.. so if she dies without leaving a baby , i hope she would confess all her crimes before dying !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraniniborn2ruleLibraSuvika.

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

but kp ji is already talkin of mallu's redemption.. so if she dies without leaving a baby , i hope she would confess all her crimes before dying !

Shocked   @bold Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Librajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Shocked   @bold Cry
ki holo?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Myera first independent great post...Congo..Dear you have raised a valid point..i will suggest if you are on FB do post this on KPjis wall...he will consider it...baby issue has been flooded on his wall...it will be soothing to read and discuss sumthng else too...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myera

*Dev.* IF-Stunnerz
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Welcum MyeraEmbarrassed agree wid u dear a total change is needed now! In Mallika's role.

@Tanu di, we cant punish her now as she is Pregnent Embarrassed

Dev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myeraLibra

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yes.. Mallika should do..

I think she did before committing suicide...But ashu aka bade dil wala (read blind / deaf/ dumb) left them there...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myerasubashniLibra

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index