Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

whole hearted women iravati (Page 3)

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by payalibm

a great woman inddeddd... i loved the talk between CM and her... i think ...no.. well as much CM loves shiv...shiv has thinking and upbringing of his mom... it can be clearly seen... its out of blue to see such family... and lolzzz... CM i think has some conservative thinking might be coz she is widow but she is under iravti and respects her and they share quit a close relation... so it might be under iravati influence she will acept anandi gradually and will understand the love shiv has for anandi...
but well the problem i think she will see anandi aprehansive about shiv and that might nag her to go agaist shiv and in evry turn she might see her not close to shiv and anandi gets in trouble with CM...lets see what cv has in mind

@ green  - Is CM a widow? 

yep darling CM is widowCry

But payal, did they  talk anything about that...or are we assuming?? Cause, i did not read any such thing in the written update!Ermm

persee jakson...darling..yep you saying 100%corect darling... but atm she is nto puting any sindoor nor she wearing mangalsutra...so atm its been assumed she is widow ... yep might be to give serial some kik or turn about...in later episode they might show him alive and with soem problem with family or soem thing like that ... and anandi helping him to be back in family... but i dotn think any such ogna happen... as i am dead shure she will eb widow...and they said army back ground so he too in army and was killed in front..something like that or might be shiv father and his chahu in same battalion and while fighting he saved shiv father and thats why she so close to shiv as shiv parents knows the loss could be different ..so they let shiv gets close the her so that little bit of her lonliness gets over and she can too feel like being a mom..which she could never...atm we all can guess only darling...might be in near future we get some story ... lets keep finger crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samvi.

itstimetospeak IF-Rockerz
itstimetospeak
itstimetospeak

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Its good to see that she is as loving as sumitra. So Anandi will continue to have a good sasuma even after marriage  Tongue
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
i thought shiv's mother would have problem with anandi being divorcee but she was so liberal ..i loved that..this kind of mil are very rare even in modern families
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I love Irawati's character... Very well written... balance, understanding and supportive...

Go to top