India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

whole hearted women iravati (Page 2)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
definetly shiv mother needs applause.Clap.how modern a mother z its very difficult to accept a divorceee wife for her only ladeser n with such a nycc thinking n respect for her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijpayalibm

coasta_70 Senior Member
coasta_70
coasta_70

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I was so impressed with the creatives for showing that families with modern thinking do exist in India...hats off!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijpurvimpayalibmmilindrose

pussycat Goldie
pussycat
pussycat

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Like Shiv, his mom is also very sensible and considerate woman with a soft heart . When Shiv was relating the troubles of Anandi , there was moist in the eyes of his mom which indicates she is warmhearted person with no prejudices unlike choti ma... It is rarely rarely seen as she was the one who acknowledged the fact that Anandi must be a special person that is the reason why Singhs have kept her as daughter and not dil anymore and further more she also stated that Singhs are now far more modern with their outlooks as they would not have been able to do what they had done for Anandi... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70the_Rijpayalibm

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
a great woman inddeddd... i loved the talk between CM and her... i think ...no.. well as much CM loves shiv...shiv has thinking and upbringing of his mom... it can be clearly seen... its out of blue to see such family... and lolzzz... CM i think has some conservative thinking might be coz she is widow but she is under iravti and respects her and they share quit a close relation... so it might be under iravati influence she will acept anandi gradually and will understand the love shiv has for anandi...
but well the problem i think she will see anandi aprehansive about shiv and that might nag her to go agaist shiv and in evry turn she might see her not close to shiv and anandi gets in trouble with CM...lets see what cv has in mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milindrose

eshabasuthakur Groupbie
eshabasuthakur
eshabasuthakur

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Iravati will show us how women can be their own best support, and chhoti ma will demonstrate how women can be their own worst enemies. Kudos to CV's!

laran

laran Groupbie
laran
laran

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
irawati has a good heart n a very sweet personaSmile cm appears good hearted but i guess struggles make some people a little concerned after all everyone is not as magnanimous as Anandi specially after bitter experiences maybe Anandi will change her 

samvi.

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

Originally posted by payalibm

a great woman inddeddd... i loved the talk between CM and her... i think ...no.. well as much CM loves shiv...shiv has thinking and upbringing of his mom... it can be clearly seen... its out of blue to see such family... and lolzzz... CM i think has some conservative thinking might be coz she is widow but she is under iravti and respects her and they share quit a close relation... so it might be under iravati influence she will acept anandi gradually and will understand the love shiv has for anandi...
but well the problem i think she will see anandi aprehansive about shiv and that might nag her to go agaist shiv and in evry turn she might see her not close to shiv and anandi gets in trouble with CM...lets see what cv has in mind

@ green  - Is CM a widow? 

yep darling CM is widowCry

samvi.

Go to top