YEH LADKI TOH BILKUL PAGAL HAI

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
who liked it when he said that?? i absolutely  loved that line.. how cute he was saying that in his mind.. he must really love hi pagli wife.. reminded me of the line he said duing holi' pagal hai, par cute hai'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd_gd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is a self confessed "pagal".
In one of the episodes before Arshi's marriage, she said: "hum to bilkul hi pagalahit hain".
Do not remember the episode # but this she said to Arnav.
Found it funny.

shizi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i loved that.. he knows her cute & pagal  wife so well.. 😳

Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it.. And also loved the way he remembered her abt SR and also asking her whether she is fine in front of d family as if he doesn't know anything...
So naughty
lakraj80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She said Tht during the faint scene when he had come to the kitchen to get sugar coz of his sugar levels and she asked him to stay away, and then she goes to his room and apologises and says paglaahait hai! Remember?
honeyloops64 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_gd

She is a self confessed "pagal".

In one of the episodes before Arshi's marriage, she said: "hum to bilkul hi pagalahit hain".
Do not remember the episode # but this she said to Arnav.
Found it funny.

In the scene where arnav laughed for the 1st time after khushi put all the batter on her face.
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it too. It was so cute 😳
shaferoz18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really loved it, i was pondering over tht line all the time.. he was looking so cute, and the tone was awesome when he thought it in his mind...
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sandhyait

Loved it.. And also loved the way he remembered her abt SR and also asking her whether she is fine in front of d family as if he doesn't know anything...
So naughty

he never leave chance to make her more pagal actually i thought yesterday epi yeh  larka tu kushi ko pagal bana kay choray ga
RabbaveyBaby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just love Arnav these days. All of his expressions and reactions towards her just spells his adoration and affection towards her.