India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's father ad Shyam

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Ok! I din't expect that Arnav's father also committed suicide! However, I think the whole idea that Arnav's father was having an affair with Khushi's mom doesn't seem right.  I think, probably Arnav's dad had an affair with some other woman(shyam's mother)...and Arnav's mom knew abut it ..but accepted it as she was lie Anjali in love with her husband..blindly so.  On the fateful night, something happens..may be dadiji tries to get the woman out of Arnav's dads life..probably even orchestrates some accident..but Khushi's parents try o help her and in the process are killed themselves..as well as te other woman( sham's mom).  Arnav's dad cannot bear it..kills himself..followed by mom.  Shyam has come back to take revenge on the family!..for hismom's death..as he was also orphaned like Arnav and Anjali.  
If Arshi separate because of past..I think it will be khushi misunderstanding...Arnav..not the tr way round!
BTW,  I am impressed generally by te character of Arnav, to make oneself so strong mentally..when you dealt with such abad hand in life is quite amazing! Although, Dadi said his mom was weak fr killing herself..I think both te parents were weak! To kill yourself, for any reason is wrong! And more so, when you have family and kids depending on you!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ma-nishadasun2011Cyberpsychooovioletshine

Falciparum Senior Member
Falciparum
Falciparum

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Would love to hear your pov?
sessa Senior Member
sessa
sessa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Ummm... i just got confused at the second line and so on