Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yippeee!!! Brandon will be coming to Pushkar (Page 4)

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Nice post Juna!

Raj Kumar is good at changing his expressions from innocent to evil and back! Seems like he is genuinely nice to Chotu. He does remain a mystery - which is good.

Brandon is sweet. There must be some purpose in taking him back to Pushkar. Wonder what it is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65b2011Tacker_HolicJuna04.Ami.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Missed Suraj in today's episode.

Today we saw 2 different extremes.  On one side there was Mathie, stooping to the lowest of low levels..Angry..Did she even realize what a traumatic thing it would have been for Suraj's family, if they had actually eaten non-veg?  I know she's a cheater, but how can one be so lowly as to disrespect someone's faith.  Confused  Her husband needs to pull her reins in...big time.  In fact I'm wondering why the heck he ever married her.  I'm glad she wound up with egg on her face and got a good yelling from Gary.

On the other side we have phatta poster nikla Brandon!  LOL  

The guy is truely a sweetheart and so pure of heart.  He's in the competition but actually went to church to pray for Suraj's win.   Thankfully he came to the Rathi family's rescue today.  I'm so glad he's going to come to Pushkar...would love to see his interaction with the rest of the Rathis...especially Meena...LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by maddy311

Guess what chaturi is running away with RK so sudha ke liye koi to chahiyeLOL

maddy I have a dirty feeling that Sudha will end up with Mohit and Suraj and Sandhya will have to keep solving the mess created by these foursome...

I hope Sudha gets some other character in her life may she marries that guy from Kota after allBig smile

sudha + mohit= sumoROFL

Can't figure this RK person out...I guess we'll have to wait until detective Sandhya comes back home before the case is solved.

As for Sudha and Mohit...I hate to admit it, but the thought did cross my mind too...ROFL

b2011Juna04SAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhana1234

Lovely post Juna. Missed suraj soo much today .Episode without Suraj bhi hota hain kya? Brandon is good, glad that he is coming to Pushkar, 

Yes we all missed Suraj and Anas really cannot afford to be sick...  Hopefully he has had time to fully recover as it seems that he is too busy shooting now...  maybe bec of ME he did not allow himself too much rest but after this epi hope his schedule gets less hectic and is allowed to rest.

Looking forward to Brandon in Pushkar too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011SAIBALROUTH

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deebz

Nice post Juna!  Thanks Deebz

Raj Kumar is good at changing his expressions from innocent to evil and back! Seems like he is genuinely nice to Chotu. He does remain a mystery - which is good.
Yes me too love this character Rk ...   I also feel he is a good judge of people and is warm towards Chaturi and Chottu but let us see how he will handle the rest in the house...

Brandon is sweet. There must be some purpose in taking him back to Pushkar. Wonder what it is.
Deebz I feel that Brandon's character has been loved and appreciated by one and all and so the CVs must have decided to lengthen his role which is a bonus for us...

b2011DeebzSAIBALROUTH.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you all for your comments and Fatima yes RK is a mystery which is great for the show and Mathie's character has been overdramatised for effect.

Brandon is a much needed character for the show... he gets on the Bhabho's softer side and really brings out the softer emotions from all around him and us viewers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65Fatima_QSAIBALROUTH

vish.naren IF-Dazzler
vish.naren
vish.naren

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Hug Thankooo Junaaa for the post...!! So much! since its dedicated for Brandon!!!!!!!

Mhara Brandon will be coming to Pushkaaar...!! Hayeee haayeee...!! let me Danceee...!!DancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

MisscoolEyes Goldie
MisscoolEyes
MisscoolEyes

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Ahh, I had missed this thread!! Great post Juna!Thumbs UpBrandon is a very lovable character.There is sweetness about him.It was indeed a big save for Bhabosa when he helped them with chicken!!RK was cuttee today!! His convo about the temple and Eshwar kaka was good!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65SAIBALROUTH

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index