Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yippeee!!! Brandon will be coming to Pushkar (Page 3)

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by maddy311

Guess what chaturi is running away with RK so sudha ke liye koi to chahiyeLOL

maddy I have a dirty feeling that Sudha will end up with Mohit and Suraj and Sandhya will have to keep solving the mess created by these foursome...

I hope Sudha gets some other character in her life may she marries that guy from Kota after allBig smile

sudha + mohit= sumoROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65b2011Tacker_HolicJuna04.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeshi_101

I  missed Anas too... But happy that will be able 2 see him for one hour 2mro...Big smile I am also expecting some amazing Surya moments... I saw some romantic on-screen pictures of our Surya where Sandy was wearing this saree we saw in 2day's episode... Lets hope 4 the best... 

Yes Anas missing in an epi can usually be boring but because we know the reason for his absence it is tolerable...
I am also hoping that tomorrow we get lots of SurYa scenes... they must have shot lots of romantic scenes in Singapore which are yet to be shown...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ayeshi-Tacker_Holic

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Juna04

Guess what chaturi is running away with RK so sudha ke liye koi to chahiyeLOL

maddy I have a dirty feeling that Sudha will end up with Mohit and Suraj and Sandhya will have to keep solving the mess created by these foursome...

I hope Sudha gets some other character in her life may she marries that guy from Kota after allBig smile

sudha + mohit= sumoROFL

ROFL

Tacker_Holic.Ami.

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAIBALROUTH

Nice post Juna.  Thank you Saibal

Brandon and Mathie are poles apart, it seems. One is always helpful, thoughtful about others while the other is plotting only others' downfall.   Hopefully after Sandy's lecture some sense must have gone into Mathie and hopefully she will stop being nasty...

It will be nice if Brandon comes to Hanuman Gali, he is really becoming an ardent member of the Rathi family.

RK-Chaturi bonding is growing day by day.
Time for RK to spill his secrets to Chaturi at least.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

I love the interaction between Bhabo and Brandon from the first time they met.  Bhabo's mutterings were so funny.  But her care for him was very touching when she helped him off the floor after Maithie had pushed him.  Would love it if Brandon comes to Pushkar. 

Me too love the interaction between Bhabho and Brandon and what is strange is she has never raised her voice against him like she does with other own children.  Even with Suraj sometimes she gives those taunting remarks in raised voice...

I like the new Bhabho and Bhabhasa Wink also seems to enjoy this bhabho so he keeps teasing her.  Actually in this entire Singapore trip I found the romance between Bhabasa and Bhabho more sizzling than Suraj-Sandhya

boomerTacker_Holic

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@Juna:- I observed one thing today about you is that.. while writing you winks a lot.. why is it so?Day Dreaming Ermm Is it inspire from SUMO?Day Dreaming

Tacker_Holic

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Juna:- I observed one thing today about you is that.. while writing you winks a lot.. why is it so?Day Dreaming Ermm Is it inspire from SUMO?Day Dreaming

ROFL   Maybe i am in a badmashi mood like SandhyaLOL   ooops  i meantWink

Tacker_Holic.Ami.

sadhana1234 Senior Member
sadhana1234
sadhana1234

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Juna. Missed suraj soo much today .Episode without Suraj bhi hota hain kya? Brandon is good, glad that he is coming to Pushkar, 

Juna04

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index