Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yippeee!!! Brandon will be coming to Pushkar

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

I kind of liked today's epi but missed Suraj very much.  Anas must have been sick at the time.  Loved our lovely Brandon and Bhabho convo...  awww... so cute our sweet Brandon prayed for Suraj to win.  Bhabho has surely adopted him nowWink

Brandon will be Chottu's big brother and Suraj's little bro...LOL

Would love to watch Brandon in Pushkar and meet all the characters in the Rathi familyLOL

Today Mathie turned more vicious with her plans to get Suraj in trouble.  She switched the veg and non-veg tags at the buffet table but God sent ANGEL Brandon foiled her plans.  Bhabho tried to feed him first as he was very sad about Suraj and did not want to eat.  Bhabho fed him and he realised that it was non-veg food.

Brandon in Pushkar would be fun to watch...
Can you imagine Meena and her pea sized brain will be working overtime creating more havocAngry
But Brandon will always be the saviour like he was today with the Non-Veg items... because like Sandy said to Mathie God always supports and takes care of the good people. (However in the Soapy world, God takes care of the good people after torturing the viewers for a whileWink)

RK has a cute face and his character when he appears to be good is very much like Suraj  but he obviously has lots of secrets.
RK- Chottu-Chaturi   do you think we will see a repeat of Suraj-Chottu-Sandhya   ...  I mean that Chottu playing cupid for RK-Chaturi in future????

Edited by Juna04 - 10 August 2012 at 10:38am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeNisha_abisadhana1234sati65LovePrajab2011XarinaMisscoolEyesThamanna85-Ayeshi-Simz786farhana874Tacker_HolicSAIBALROUTH.Ami.Fatima_QBrahmaputra

maddy311 IF-Rockerz
maddy311
maddy311

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Guess what chaturi is running away with RK so sudha ke liye koi to chahiyeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sati65b2011Tacker_HolicJuna04Fatima_Q

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Juna!:-)
I too missed Sooraj today..it was a far better epi than the last few. If brandon comes to pushkar,it wud be treat to watch. Hope this time he falls for dhaisa..haha. M one khud ki khodi huyi gadde mein hi gir gayi! And RK-chaturi-chotu might happen,wud love to see that. I just want less of meenu's circus!

Edited by farhana874 - 10 August 2012 at 10:53am

SonarMeyesati65b2011Tacker_HolicJuna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy311

Guess what chaturi is running away with RK so sudha ke liye koi to chahiyeLOL

maddy I have a dirty feeling that Sudha will end up with Mohit and Suraj and Sandhya will have to keep solving the mess created by these foursome...

I hope Sudha gets some other character in her life may she marries that guy from Kota after allBig smile

SonarMeyeboomersati65b2011Tacker_Holic

.Ami. IF-Sizzlerz
.Ami.
.Ami.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Lovely Post Junnnaaa...Star Clap

I was jumping high when Maithi became a "PoPat" infront of Gary..LOL LOL

Brandon steal away today's episode. He was so so adorable n cupid. Embarrassed

I even liked scene of mhara "Gol-Matol Chotu".. He was so innocent n inculpable. I just admired him so much.. N whenever he appears on-screen.. I just look at his "Googly-Woogly" cheeks n feel like to pinch them.Blushing.Day Dreaming

Edited by ami_dabh - 10 August 2012 at 10:57am

SonarMeyesati65b2011Juna04Tacker_Holic

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Thanks for the post Juna!:-)
I too missed Sooraj today..it was a far better epi than the last few. If brandon comes to pushkar,it wud be treat to watch. Hope this time he falls for dhaisa..haha. M one khud ki khodi huyi gadde mein hi gir gayi! And RK-chaturi-chotu might happen,wud love to see that. I just want less of meenu's circus!

You are most welcome farhana...  I waited for somebody to make a post first but then I could not wait any longer and had to share my thoughts here...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeb2011Tacker_Holic

sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

i want RK to be +ve...he is sooo adorable& handsome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Tacker_HolicJuna04

Brahmaputra IF-Sizzlerz
Brahmaputra
Brahmaputra

Lovely post Juna. I thought I'll miss Brandon after WTC. But now Im very happy. Today I loved Brandon to the core. He is surely a girlish version of Sooraj. Sooraj has two good brothers now- Brandon & Chotu; far better than his own. Mostly Chotu will cupid RK & Chaturi. Poor Sudha, all she got is to miss every guy. Also I liked Mr.Gary warning Mathy not to humiliate others.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FinnaSonarMeyesati65b2011Tacker_HolicJuna04.Ami.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index