Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 97)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

if anyone wants good size CAPS of this promo, then lemme know. I'll upload em for you all =D

Please do the caps! I been dying to see this promo but not saying about anything about it. I knew I'd eventually get to see it so thanks for all your hard work in bringing this video.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 8:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64LoveforlifeKinSanj

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

In the flashback of her accident, she tells him she is not leaving him so easily; she was so confident of her life, her love, her invincibility that she neglected her precarious position. Aarti on the other hand, places the tea and steps back so that even if Yash pushes the cup, it will not fall. And Yash too, though he rejects the life she is offering him, is gentle with it, as though he has learned its value though he does not want to embrace it.

@Samana: Exactly. Arpita was careless...that's why she kept the cup right in the middle of the papers, where it was always in danger of spilling...and both of them were so engrossed in each other that the accident occurred...and the cup spilt over...in a similar way as Arpita toppled down after the accident. On the other hand, Aarti is careful to keep the cup in one corner... where it is safe...and even Yash is mindful of that fact and gently nudges it away. Both Yash and Aarti have had setbacks...and that has made them careful.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@Angel; okie, i'll just take some caps of it and post it for you guys =D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Deeps: Thanks! Tea is indeed Yash's lifeline in this promo, and it reminds me so much of that scene where Aarti gives him tea without sugar and he drinks it anyway. Embarrassed

I wonder if the tea in the promo has sugar. Tongue

That day we had discussed that Yash was enjoying what Aarti gave him despite the imperfections because he had grown fond of her. Also, that day, Aarti almost spilled the tea because she was preoccupied with the Ansh-Palak debate issue and Yash who saved the tea and placed it safely on the table. So that brings us right back to the fact that Yash will take the tea (and drink it, despite the imperfections) by default when Aarti needs him to, not when she places it in front of him without any conditions.

Arre OH, Lakhan bhaiyya! Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-angakePearl_27StrawbellaInduG64saf24AngeloScurojyoti06

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
WOW! I never thought a simple 30 second promo could hold so much depth and meaning to it Shocked

Good going everyone I'm loving all the analysis... super excited for today's episode xD

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 13 August 2012 at 9:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk-Deepzz-angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06KinSanj

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Acha Dhruvie posted the E 24 segment ...so i have edited my other tags Caps I had posted Tongue  

Sanju Jaldi post the new caps ...and Do'nt forget to post on page 1 of new Dc too Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06KinSanj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

noticed that Aarti is missing in the segment at the end, its just Yash and the kids dancing...so Aarti gets kidnapped??

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3144933e
Funny, the same thought struck me!!  Unless of course, the SBS staff wanted to show the kids - but then why would Ansh be wearing the hanky around his head.  So, I think Aarti's absence may be significant.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Loveforlife49erFan

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

http://kaleidoscope.cultural-china.com/en/131Kaleidoscope6083.html

At traditional Chinese weddings, Tea Ceremony is an equivalent of exchange of vows at a western wedding ceremony.

I know this is not Indian culture but  could it mean that tea can also mean good long marriage for ArYa!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index