Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 89)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
ok i've hit the record button and i'll go check it in an hr or so! i'm sure i'll get the promo =D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@Sanju : Yeahhh see if it comes again .. I think most of the times they r airing the short joint promo and  that longer version of the promo is aired only few times Ouch... mayb after today's ILU bomb , that longer version of the promo will aired  more frequently LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju : Yeahhh see if it comes again .. I think most of the times they r airing the short joint promo and  that longer version of the promo is aired only few times Ouch... mayb after today's ILU bomb , that longer version of the promo will aired  more frequently LOLLOL
they only show full promos here...i never saw them short joint promo on zee tv at all...
PV promo definately comes arnd 12 midnight here...it always does...Wink
It has to come today too LOL

Edited by KinSanj - 13 August 2012 at 7:23am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Kirthi: That is the most incredibly bombastic idea I have heard about this precap! Yash dreaming that Aarti said I love you! Shocked I mean, it is pretty clear he is getting all the hints and we have been discussing that he can't possibly be oblivious and not react, so what if this is his reaction? EEK, you just added a whole new dimension of fun to this speculation! Big smile

@Indu: Miss you! Kill those deadlines and come back to us! Hug

Gosh if this thought had occurred earlier this DC would have spilled over 100 pages with everyone giving a double take of their analysis!! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Okay folks, I see there is a lot of Kirthi-jaap going on. LOL

Thanks for posting the segment link. How cute was the girl who was playing Payal (anyone know her real name) looking. I love the flower on the side of her hair.

The kids said they liked Papa's dance better? ShockedWhat did they take a good look at their Mumma? Wink

Goodness, Kratika! How can anyone look so sizzling hot and charmingly cute at the same time.

GC, looks like he is badly in need of some sleep. He was mumbling his words a lot. Poor guy. Or maybe he was in character and his senses are full of Aarti ji. Evil Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-smileymj10bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06LoveforlifeanoneepickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@Kirti : GC did look tired in the segment .. mayb double shift of JDJ and PV is taking a toll on his health a bit Ouch .. Yash might b all lost in Aarti's new look Tongue...So its a combo of both I guess LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-angakebbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjLoveforlifepickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
OMG almost 90 pages already  Shocked  and we r not even sure if the ILU is a dream or reality ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiesmileymj10angakePearl_27StrawbellaInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06LoveforlifeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@deeps: haha that's what we all r discussing! that's the topic now LOL
is the ILU a dream or a reality ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index