Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 88)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
in the e24 segment, gurmeet said that even Yash has begun to enjoy the mumbai trip *LOVE STRUCK!*

oh guys, i managed to catch the full new promo...unfortunately I couldn't record it, but I shall manage to record it tomorrow, during AB coz i always get PV promos then...and then i'll post the full promo for u all if it's not posted by tomorrow...and it's pretty much similar to the one we all saw, same voice over, but yes there is a scene where Aarti gives yash tea, but he just moves it away with his arm, without even looking at Aarti.

Edited by KinSanj - 13 August 2012 at 7:07am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Vaishuu : Lovelyyy gif .. its brillaint for a first attempt ClapClap..put it in creations gallery too Embarrassed

@Sanju : Oyee late lateef ..,chk previous pages .,. we finished dissecting that dance sequence poora LOLLOLTongue,...now only debate is whether that ILU bomb is before or after the dance sequence and whether its dream or reality .. and if its dream ..then whose dream ..Yash or Aarti ka ?? LOLLOLLOL
oh man! jyo...this is called punjabi timings yaar! being a punjabi i have a habit of coming late everywhere LOL
hang on lemme go and check the previous pages out..btw did they show the SBB segment or not? Confused

well somehow i feel the laughter part is not a dream, but Aarti confessing is a dream of Aarti...i  have been thinking a lot about this during the weekend and i could only come out to this conclusion if the confession isn't for real..it must be Aarti's dream...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Ok all thanks to Kirti .. now I want ILU to b Yash's dream and mayb thats why in promo he is mourning over why is life so complicated LOLLOLLOLLOL .. he is guilty that he saw such a bold dream of Aarti telling him ILU TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Wow Kirthi what an imagination, if that happens, I am all in for precapEmbarrassed and will join tonight's virtual party and dance...

angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
OoO..what did i miss? can someone guide me to kriti's post too so i can read this imagination of hers =D

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
@Sanju : OMGG So Indu was right about Aarti offering him tea and Yash rejecting it which is longer version of the promo ShockedShocked... I guess fact that he is not even looking at Aarti indicates that he is scared of changes in his life because he got so used to that easy lifestyle with Arpita and now he is scared of anymore adventures in his life even though his heart is actually loving it .. and this is the dilemma he has .. his mind refuses to move in and accept Aarti's tea  but heart is protesting WinkTongue

About SBB no re ... there was live Baba Ramdev fiasco going on .. breaking news ..so both SBB and SBS got cancelled AngryOuch..we will hv to wait for tomorrow now Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjKinSanj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
wow  kirthi  that was an unique wild guess. 

angakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

OoO..what did i miss? can someone guide me to kriti's post too so i can read this imagination of hers =D
Chk last 2-3 pages .. Kirti mentioned what if CVs throw a googly by showing ILU as Yash's dream because of sudden changes in Aarti LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged

@Sanju : OMGG So Indu was right about Aarti offering him tea and Yash rejecting it which is longer version of the promo ShockedShocked... I guess fact that he is not even looking at Aarti indicates that he is scared of changes in his life because he got so used to that easy lifestyle with Arpita and now he is scared of anymore adventures in his life even though his heart is actually loving it .. and this is the dilemma he has .. his mind refuses to move in and accept Aarti's tea  but heart is protesting WinkTongue

About SBB no re ... there was live Baba Ramdev fiasco going on .. breaking news ..so both SBB and SBS got cancelled AngryOuch..we will hv to wait for tomorrow now Ouch
jyo! i'll do one thing, i'll go and put my zee tv on record...coz PV promos come on my zee tv a lot! and it'll surely come within half an hr...so i'll go and put it on record...if i catch it tonight then i'll upload it within a while ;)
it came during fear files today...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index