Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 85)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Cry   I miss you all...Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I was just Kidding, AngelLOL

You know the two times that I can think of when CVs outrightly disappointed us were, one) during the sangeet when they showed a pre-cap of Aarti confessing to Yash about her divorcee status and two) the Prashant fiasco. Angry This time around I feel I won't be as disappointed as the last two times. LOL

And knowing the CVs they always take the most unpredictable route,  like this could very well be Yash's dream. LOL He is imagining her saying ILU after watching her goofy eyed stares for the whole week. LOL Which then triggers his introspection as to why he imagined Aarti ji's ILU.  Boy, we are a bunch of basket cases. Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Kya hua CryCry

u around only na Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@Kirti : Even I was max disappointed during those 2 times Ouch.. this time since ILU is really a big thing , so I m fine with either ways .. I want it to b real but even if its a dream ,I can understand LOL... also CVs this time dint really promise us anything with any sort of ILU promos .. so I wont feel betrayed like last time LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by InduG64

Kya hua CryCry

u around only na Confused

Deadly deadlines...no time to participate in the dance/ILU party.Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

And knowing the CVs they always take the most unpredictable route,  like this could very well be Yash's dream. LOL He is imagining her saying ILU after watching her goofy eyed stares for the whole week. LOL Which then triggers his introspection as to why he imagined Aarti ji's ILU.  Boy, we are a bunch of basket cases. Big smile

Now THAT will be what we call a maha twist! The definition of the CVs out rightly yanking the ground underneath our feet! I think I would just be gaping at my screen if the ILY turns out to be Yash's dream ShockedROFL

@Indu: Your presence is greatly being missed here! Drop in from time to time if you can!

Edited by Allbut1 - 13 August 2012 at 5:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06yipeepickachu

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kirti : Even I was max disappointed during those 2 times Ouch.. this time since ILU is really a big thing , so I m fine with either ways .. I want it to b real but even if its a dream ,I can understand LOL... also CVs this time dint really promise us anything with any sort of ILU promos .. so I wont feel betrayed like last time LOLLOL

True Jyoti. Actually the precap was a masterpiece. The direction, the camera work, sound effect, and most importantly Gurmeet's laughter( O GOD, i can't get over that laughter!)...everything was so beautiful, that it really made aarti's confession the most natural reaction. Hence, the disappointment if it turns out to be a dream. But I guess, many people did not want it to be real, so there will be mixed reactions if it turns out to be a dream.

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06yipee

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Today's DC will definitely boast a wide range of reactions and I am very eager to see how everything is handled!

I hope that this one touches 90 pages before the show airs tonight, a good solid number to set the record! But it's time for me to go to sleep now, so I'll be seeing you all once we know for sure how this all plays out!

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index