Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 84)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

what ever it is i want the confession to take place at any cost  wen the divorce truth is out and prashant enters the scene and tells yash she still loves me then it is going to create a big hell of a mess for both.

I guess that would create a most likely scenario just like the Nikaah film scenario  @Sam and others discussed weeks ago!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged

All these beach promos indicate that Yash feels the need to question his own self that is he ready to move on , is he ready to let go off his past , can he accept his present , is his past fading away and he is falling for his present ??

Why will Yash ask these above questions to himself suddenly(as per beach promos) unless Aarti has thrown that ILU bomb on him ??  Ermm...

So this makes me believe that ILU cant b a dream Confused...Aarti might twist her words into a joke but Yash will know Aarti spoke her heart out Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiebbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1pickachuKinSanj

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sam: I hope you not be pissed tonight! Because you are the last stand on ArYa romance track, I feel. If you come to the other side I feel there will be no one to protect our ArYa from the critics. Ouch

What!!! How could you forget the warrior princess!Angry LOL

No honestly, didn't we all anticipate that it may not be real or that she will turn it into a joke. A human being can never grow emotionally if he or she does not engage in self scrutiny. What I love about the whole thing is that Yash is beginning to reflect on his feelings and engage in self introspection. He is going to take the effort to move away from emotional stagnation wether it be the result of Aarti's confession or the Koli dance. LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Sam: I hope you not be pissed tonight! Because you are the last stand on ArYa romance track, I feel. If you come to the other side I feel there will be no one to protect our ArYa from the critics. Ouch

Ah, don't worry. LOL

I can never stay mad at this show and characters for long, and I enjoy the role of devil's advocate a little too much, so AarYa is safe from the critics at any rate, unless some very serious lines are crossed, which I don't forsee.

That said, I too hope I am not pissed by today's episode. That confession would be such a fantastic and unexpected break through in the story that I am still hoping against hope that it is real.

Piiekriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

All these beach promos indicate that Yash feels the need to question his own self that is he ready to move on , is he ready to let go off his past , can he accept his present , is his past fading away and he is falling for his present ??

Why will Yash ask these above questions to himself suddenly(as per beach promos) unless Aarti has thrown that ILU bomb on him ??  Ermm...

So this makes me believe that ILU cant b a dream Confused...Aarti might twist her words into a joke but Yash will know Aarti spoke her heart out Wink

This can very much happen, so that even if Yash gets the meaning, he can choose to ignore or not to react NOW but it will remain with him and he will think about it and this will slowly make him to come out of the past Tongue with some help of Lakhan too LOL

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Oops my bad! Your alter ego has to make an appearance now and then to remind us of Warrior Princess.LOL

But I was referring to the fact that @Sam somehow manages to convince me most times when I'm unconvinced after reading her takes. That does not mean I am disrespecting anybody's opinionsHug

I agree on the self scrutiny part , that is the way to self-evolution to make yourself a better human being than before.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 5:28am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I so hope that confession happens Unhappy
She is wearing ideal clothes to confess her feelings Day Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I think this is the max anticipation we had for any episode LOLLOLLOL... I wonder if one ILU of Aarti can make us all mad , what will happen when Yash will fall for Aarti and go for his ILU bomb .. we might not b alive to see it mayb LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index