Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 83)

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
http://www.tellyduniya.com/tvplay/dplay.php?docid=xssakr 

I'm not sure if the link has been posted already though. Credit goes to someone who had uploaded it on the MB forum. :) 

Gahh I'm uber excited!! Can't wait for the dance to air! Embarrassed And congrats on completing 80+ pages guys! Awesome possum!! Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06yipeepickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Can Lakhan bhaiyya plss make his presense a bit fast before Yash goes back in his Arpita land AngryAngryAngry

I really want Lakhan to set his eyes on Aarti Tongue...

Yash needs that scare of loosing Aarti at least once .. it might just work like a wake up call for him and he will stop taking Aarti for granted in his life Big smile

Haha I know right! Lakhan bhaiyya needs to make his presence known fast and Aarti needs to be put in some sort of danger while Yash is still living and enjoying the present because then the fear of loosing Aarti will be greater and have a much deeper impact on him! I honestly do not want to see him retreat back to Arpita land anymore and so there needs to be a series of events that hold him steadfast to the present till it becomes difficult for him to live in the past!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Can Lakhan bhaiyya plss make his presense a bit fast before Yash goes back in his Arpita land AngryAngryAngry

I really want Lakhan to set his eyes on Aarti Tongue...

Yash needs that scare of loosing Aarti at least once .. it might just work like a wake up call for him and he will stop taking Aarti for granted in his life Big smile

Lakhan should make an appearance after Arti confesses her ILU to Yash. This would ensure that Yash has no time to blast her or something!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 5:01am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
@Sam: I hope you not be pissed tonight! Because you are the last stand on ArYa romance track, I feel. If you come to the other side I feel there will be no one to protect our ArYa from the critics. Ouch

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 5:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
This song Cry Feeling so nostalgic Cry we used to dance on this song in almost every function in our school Cry Every priest was from Goa in our school Cry 

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06pickachuKinSanj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
what ever it is i want the confession to take place at any cost  wen the divorce truth is out and prashant enters the scene and tells yash she still loves me then it is going to create a big hell of a mess for both.

Edited by jabirnou - 13 August 2012 at 5:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@Ria : Even I noticed shirt colour is different Ouch..but mayb even Yash changed his t-shirt for the dance and then they change their dress back to the original one Confused...but since precaps r mostly misleading ,so I wont b shocked if her ILU confession is either her dream or she twists it into a joke Confused

I dont mind if Aarti twists it into a joke which I already predicted in my take after seeing Yash's reaction but I dont want it to b a dream Unhappy...

bbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
@Euphoria: Thanks a bunch for the link! It is so exciting. Big smile

So let's look at the facts. Geek

GC says that Aarti is trying to make Yash happy and make him live in the present and that she will succeed in this dance sequence.

Yash is comfortably dancing with Aarti and with the kids (how cute is that?) and enjoying himself, He does not appear to have a great, big, new piece of information weighing him down.

GC did not say anything about love here. He only talked about Yash living in the present and Aarti's mehnat being successful.

So, I think we can say that this sequence probably happens either before the ILU bomb, or that Aarti sidesteps the explosion by saying, "just kidding!"(which would thoroughly disappoint me, but anyway).

OR it will be a dream (which would just absolutely enrage me)

OR the precap was more along the lines of a promo, suggestive, symbolic and shocking but not literal.

Only the episode can tell...Tongue

angakebbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index