Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 81)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Uff! I am dead. Is this going to be their first consensual hug? Embarrassed

Thanks, Deeps for the wonderful pics. And everyone else for the fun discussions. Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
@Kirthi: It's not a hug but a rather unique kind of dance style where they take their hands over the other person's shoulder and then bring them back! Terrible explanation but it was fun to watch and Yash was in full fun mode! Even GC in his off screen interview said that Yash was truly having fun and that Aarti's efforts are bearing fruit in terms of making him live and enjoy life!

But after seeing this segment it does look like the confession was a dream sequence because Yash was entirely way too comfortable with Aarti and there was this part where they were both going in circles and he had his eyes trained on Aarti the entire time! And these are not things that he would be doing had something as big as the confession happened! So make sure you have that chilled margarita at the ready because you will be needing it LOL

@All: 81 PAGES?!?! Shocked I can't believe it! And this is with both the SBB/S segments scraped, otherwise we would have reached a 100 pages for sure!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiesmileymj10angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Its a song from my Aamir movie on which AarYa danced EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this is the song ..from Dil hai ki maanta nahin

Wow I love this film! I want to watch Yash and Arti dance right now!Big smile Where is the link to it.LOL Sorry for the impatience. Embarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 4:34am

PiiePearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
@Maham: It could be that this ILU can come after the dance at the end of the episode too!

After having danced so much to this fisher fork dance they run on the beach and fall down on the beach laughing and then comes Arti saying ILU. ( just speculating)

If this kind of thing don't happen I'm ready to burst all my bubbles and join @Red's Critic's Club!LOL

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 4:41am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieHeartEmWatsonangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Maham, I went to grad school in Goa for a year. Such a  laid back place and so much fun. And I remember dancing for this song along with my classmates for a University cultural program.  This song has such fond memories for me and now one more added, ArYa's first dance together. Big smile

Well as for the hug, Disapprove I guess I'll just have to wait longer, isn't it? Yup looking at these pictures, the confession does look like it was a dream unless she said it after the dance. But then the kids look like they are in different outfits from Friday or am I imagining things. Confused Anyways, I am excited. Anything that would turn Yash into a human, I am all for it. LOL

Congrats, everyone. 81 pages is no easy feat to accomplish. LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
WOW!!!

Congratulations on breaking all our previous records, over 80 pages and counting! ClapClapClap

But what can we do when there is so much exciting new information and anticipation floating around! I am off to watch the new segment of their dance! It seems too good to be true. Shocked

@Jyo, Indu, Maham, Deeps, Kirthi and all: I loved your interpretation of the promo! There are so many things it could mean. And I guess the pens in the stand signify that Yash has the tools to write, the paper to write on but he is refusing to pick up the pen and start writing. This reminds me of when we talked about Yash's life as a book where he keeps reading the chapters about Arpita instead of moving on to the next chapters. Maybe the tea from Arpita's hand spilling on the pages symbolises her own desire for him to move on as well, blotting out the pages of the past and forcing him to write new ones. It is representative of the state he is in now, because he can't go back to the past the way he once did, it is permanently blotted by the tea, but he also can't pick up a pen and start writing a new book.

And the words, the words! The very fact that Yash is saying "kaash sirf tum hoti" means that that is not the case anymore, a pretty clear indicator that Aarti has made a place for herself in his life.

PiieangakePearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
@Angel : Its better if we dont get the link till the episode airs .. excitement will b on top level then LOLLOL... for now lets just admire the pics Embarrassed

I agree with your spilling tea funda .. even we in bengali consider it like a good omen ..like something good and pleasant will happen in our life about which we hv no idea .. so just when Yash feels its all over , he might just rediscover a new chapter in his life in the form of Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Maham and all : I still feel ILU bomb will come after this whole dance sequence .. see I wonder why Yash in precap is laughing so much and so this dance sequence is sort of a reply of why he is all smiles in precap .. mayb they go to this fishermen party , hv fun and so Yash is all smiles ... Aarti I m assuming changes her dress back and then both Yash-Aarti runs towards the beach ,lye down , remembers the dance and laugh their heart out ... and then Aarti confesses her love to Yash after that romantic dance WinkTongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 August 2012 at 4:49am

PiiePearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1Euphoria.yipeepickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Maham: It could be that this ILU can come after the dance at the end of the episode too!

After having danced so much to this fisher fork dance they run on the beach and fall down on the beach laughing and then comes Arti saying ILU. ( just speculating)

If this kind of thing don't happen I'm ready to burst all my bubbles and join @Red's Critic's Club!LOL

I hope something like that ends up happening Angel, because I really am excited for a confession! I want this to be something different and Aarti confessing right now when everyone least expects her to will be such a wonderful twist and move the story along beautifully at the same time! We have discussed the precap and all it's connotations to death in the DC and I think we've all quiet wrapped our heads around the idea of Aarti saying those three words to him, so it will totally be a disappointment if that does not end up happening!

And LOL at joining Red's Critic's Club LOL I am sure she'd love to have you on board!

@Kirthi: Yup, there is still some time till we get a proper hug! I have a secret wish that we get one before the Mumbai trip is over but I feel like that's asking for too much Embarrassed

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index