Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 80)

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Whattt Yash is dancing with his chikni chameli? whats going on Shocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I think first Yash and Aarti will hv this dancing fun with fishermen on the beach ..both will dance together along with kids and will hv lots of fun Embarrassed

After this Yash and Aarti will b laughing their heart out together when Aarti will drop the ILU bomb on him which we saw in precap Ouch...Mayb precap was shot earlier to give a dramatic effect for monday and the dance sequence shoot is done later but in the show dance sequence might come earlier and then the ILU bomb Ermm

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 August 2012 at 3:31am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143HeartEmWatsonangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1yipeeKinSanj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KamliKudi

Whattt Yash is dancing with his chikni chameli? whats going on Shocked
Its not Chikni chamela but some Goan song LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1yipeeKinSanj

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Galiya sanchi sonachi from DIL HAI KEE MANTA NEHI starring AAmir khan and Pooja Bhatt.

Am i correct or not have to check on it not too sure.

Edited by phal - 13 August 2012 at 3:41am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipee

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Its a song from my Aamir movie on which AarYa danced EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

this is the song ..from Dil hai ki maanta nahin

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64yipeepickachuKinSanj

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
EEEKKKSSS those pictures look amazinggg! Can not wait to see the segment but it sounds like one heck of a cute moment!

Yash lets go long enough to actually share a dance with Aarti and that too in all smiles ShockedDay Dreaming And I absolutely love the captions on the bottom of the screen, even these people have affirmed that Yash ko kuch kuch hone laga hai LOL Gosh, I can't wait to see this sequence in the show itself!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeepickachu

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spill%20the%20tea

The urban dictionary of slang says: Spill the tea means, when one tells an especially juicy bit of gossip.

So I feel that something good is about to happen in Yash's life. It's going to be a twist where in his "no comments' on Arti's silent and non silent communication will have to turn a page!

So on the other hand the CV's are planning to give a good shocker to us ,I feel with the ILU confession of today , of Arti

In this picture Arti is asking; What do you think of this heart shaped drawing in the sand and Yash seems to be saying: No comments.

She did point her hand to the drawing and seemed to be asking that question, I feel. Sorry I could not find the exact picture but guess this picture will refresh the mind.

Like most of you have stated his silence means something and maybe a host of feelings is festering inside him to break just like the waves on to the shore. Feelings of wistfulness, nostalgia and wanting that feeling of being in love. All Arti has to do is to indicate that she has let gone of her past which I feel she has portrayed upto this point.

Also if you have the desire to drink tea in your dream it foretells you are going to be surprised by an unexpected guest who is going to appear at your door.

http://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/tea

Sorry if my words are not elaborative enough.

...And OH EHM GEE. DC is on page 81!Shocked

Edited by AngelDark - 13 August 2012 at 4:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06yipeeEuphoria.pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index