Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 78)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju :  I agree Yash is yet to gather that boldness and courage to accept the fact that he is indeed beginning to feel a bit of attraction towards Aarti ... he is scared and wants to run away from reality since he is used to live in that abstract world of Arpita and hates changes Ouch...now that he is beginning to feel those changes , he feels life is unfair and complicated Ouch
he needs a little push and assurance from Aarti that she will always be by his side, no matter what and that her love for him is unconditional...!
I am expecting Aarti to say words like, she is not expecting yash to love her back, and the fact that she can wait her entire life for him...
such words, will not make yash's life any easier LOL, but it'll at least get him to think about Aarti Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeepickachu

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
I hope they relive only last week ke moments and not give away much in SBB and SBS its take Big smileaway the entire enjoyment of the episodes away when these segments are given though when they come we enjoy all the onscreen and offscreen segments connected with them

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
@Jyo: seriously I couldn't help but say this, the way you describe a particular scene and promo and how something has a symbolism behind it...seriously i had never looked at anything like the way you do...but nowadays whenever I see something different i start thinking what could that symbolise LOL you got me thinking gurl...seriously. hehe

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjjyoti06yipee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@Sanju : Me is aadat se majboor LOL...

I saw the SBB page just now .. they r talking of some Yash ke life mein twist .. I feel it could b the precap only .. Aarti says ILU .. they might show the same ConfusedLOL...lets see ...

Piiekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjyipeeKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

I saw the SBB page just now .. they r talking of some Yash ke life mein twist .. I feel it could b the precap only .. Aarti says ILU .. they might show the same ConfusedLOL...lets see ...
haha Jyo...there is another shocker coming for yash...Aarti in that Chikni Chameli look ROFL
honestly if that look of Aarti doesn't attract yash then god knows what will LOL and there is no way, Arpita can do that, so we won't expect any comparisons no more ROFL

Edited by KinSanj - 13 August 2012 at 2:16am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

haha Jyo...there is another shocker coming for yash...Aarti in that Chikni Chameli look ROFL
honestly if that look of Aarti doesn't attract yash then god knows what will LOL and there is no way, Arpita can do that, so we won't expect any comparisons no more ROFL
I bet Aarti is going to attract Yash there for sure .. thats why he is sitting with those papers on table in the promo and complaining why life is so damn complicated ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

PiiePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1yipeepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged

I bet Aarti is going to attract Yash there for sure .. thats why he is sitting with those papers on table in the promo and complaining why life is so damn complicated ROFL
yes! that's the reason why yash is so confused...on one side he wants to remain loyal to Arpita on the other side, his strawberry aka blueberry aka Aarti Ji is tempting him

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Piiekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipee

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
@Jyoti, thank you for affirming my translation Smile. Yeah, you're right...our  Yashbabu wants everything smooth sailing in his life. Everything in his life has been handed over in silver platter...no hardwork needed!!!

He came from a family who makes his life smooth since his birth, he'd never dealt with life's difficulties until Arpita's death, unlike our Aarthi darling who had to fight for her livelihood since young.

Yash prefers a dictated life. So, when Aarthi entered his life with full of colours, fun, vibrancy, excitement & unpredictabilities...it became too much to handle for our darling Yashbabu!!

Hence finding reasons to crawl back into his comfort zone (Arpita land), though secretly he very much enjoyed all the fun & excitement created by Aarthi.

@Sanjana (right?), thanks dear. Hmm...I prefer your translation better than mine Smile. It has more poetic effect in it, unlike mine which looks like a direct translation. LOL!! Smile Hug

Looks like I need to brush up my Hindi...Stern SmileErmm

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index