Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 77)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SarahRam

Jo milkar tum Na Bichadti, toh Zindagi Asaan Hoti. Tum Hoti, Tum Hoti, Kaash Ke Sirf Tum Hoti."

(If we weren't separated, my life would have been easier. It was only you, only you...wish it was only you).

This is my interpretation of Yash's voice over...is the statement correct?? Can someone please tell me??!!

My Hindi is quite hopeless, so I need someone to correct me if it's wrong...ConfusedUnhappy
u got an idea of it...but if i was to translate it, that's how I would say =D

My life would've been a lot easier if we weren't separated! it would've been only you, only you. I wish it was only you!

Edited by KinSanj - 13 August 2012 at 1:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I m going through all previous page discussions  and I agree with all especially Maham ,Indu and Sanju regarding Yash is slowly becoming conscious of all the changes in his life thats happening because of Aarti and so he is scared of these changes because he knows his heart is starting to tilt towards Aarti's charms but he wants to remain loyal to Arpita's memories forever ..so he is all pareshan pareshan pareshann LOLTongue...

This picture sort of shows the transition in Yash's life from Arpita to Aarti ... Arpita is fading away and Aarti is becoming more visible ..and this is from Yash's POV Embarrassed

Yash is standing at a transition phase in his life .. Neither he is in his past anymore nor he has completely entered his present phase .. he is somewhere in middle where he can feel the changes thats happening in his life .. whether he should accept it or not is the dilemma he is hving and thats what the promo indicates Embarrassed

Those white pages sort of indicate that right now he is nowhere ..neither in his past nor in his present ..his life is all like a kora kagaaz and he is yet to decide what to write on those papers ... Arpita's name or Aarti's name WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 August 2012 at 1:52am

Piiesmileymj10angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjyipeepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
guys! don't miss SBB! I read this on an FB page =D

SBB- Punarvivah Ke Behtreen Romantic Moments Dekhiye...
Yash Ki Life Mey Maha Twist :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeepickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Wowww r they giving a summary of whole last week kya ShockedShocked...Exciteddd EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64yipeepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
@Jyo: couldn't agree with u mroe jyo! yash's fears are becoming more obvious as we see this promos...his fear of falling in love again, and most importantly his loyalty towards Arpita...but Aarti is slowly taking over his mind and soul, which he is unable to fight therefore he's trying to avoid her...which we saw in Friday's episode, he was sort of running away from her but when he gave her one look while she stood there all alone looking at him, he did feel bad for doing injustice with her...so he sort of compensated by having coconut water, but even there he felt a little uncomfortable...and how can i forget the arm wrestle! he couldn't stand too look in those eyes for any longer, so he lost the game...! coming back to the topic...it's just yash is afraid of loving... =D

Piiesmileymj10Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeepickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by KinSanj

Wowww r they giving a summary of whole last week kya ShockedShocked...Exciteddd EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dunno jyo...i'm relying on you for a lvie update =D But with Yash Ki Life Mein Maha Twist, i guess Aarti does tell Yash that she loves him! OMG OMG OMG!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06yipeepickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
About the spilled tea symbolism ..me too scratching my head LOL and I feel there can b different interpretations of that spilled tea scene in the promo Tongue...

For now I can come up with 3 interpretations ..

1) Yash-Arpita were all happy but the tea suddenly spilled which indicates Arpita's sudden death and since the tea spilled because of Yash's hand , it indicates he still considers himself responsible for not able to save Arpita from death and that sort of makes him even more sad and he refuses to move on  Ouch

2) Spilled tea indicates his past memories r sort of fading away and those papers r once again becoming all clear so that he can write his new present life on them which is Aarti Embarrassed..But he finds it all complicated and wonders why life cant b easy LOL

3) Spilled tea like Deeps mentioned in previous pages sort of indicates domestic confusions in one's life .. he is confused whether its Aarti or Arpita right now in his mind and heart .. he is all pareshaan pareshaan pareshaan ./.his mind wants to believe its always Arpita in his heart but his heart is starting to betray him with Aarti's flashes Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiesmileymj10kriti07Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjyipeepickachuKinSanj

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
@Sanju :  I agree Yash is yet to gather that boldness and courage to accept the fact that he is indeed beginning to feel a bit of attraction towards Aarti ... he is scared and wants to run away from reality since he is used to live in that abstract world of Arpita and hates changes Ouch...now that he is beginning to feel those changes , he feels life is unfair and complicated Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjyipeepickachuKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index