Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 75)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Alamelu: Thanks...And that typewriter confusion was due to me, last night. I had a fleeting glimpse of the promo so mistook it for a typewriter. Our DC youngsters are really naughty when they want to...and that high-tech jibe was a good one.LOL

@Indu  not to worry about the typewriter confusion. 

The tech analogy still applies --Arpita symbolizes a pen-pencil holder whereas Aarti symbolizes the stylus (or absence of pen-pencil) for an iPad !!!

Edited by anonee - 12 August 2012 at 9:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@Sarah: Yup...we are on the same wavelength there. At the moment Aarti is sending ambiguous signals to Yash. He can't fathom what to make of her overtures...whether she is doing for the kids, the family, his happiness...that's his confusion. He reads something in her eyes, but then his knowledge about what she feels about Prashant makes him pause...and that quizzical look comes into his eyes. That's why I want that precap confession to be real. It'll clear away his confusion. Smile

@Sadiie: The monkey is back...thank you, pal.Big smile I was missing it.  And those lines...just so right for the situation...beautiful!!

@Alamelu: Okay...that's really an intelligent perspective...wow!!! No wonder Yash is seen around in jeans and smart Ts of late...the stylus taking charge...eh!!!Tongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee..CountingStarspickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@All: CONGRATS!!! Clap Clap ClapWe are in our 75th page...a platinum recordStar... and crossed 24k viewing...this is fantastic. Thanks to all the silent readers who took the plunge this weekend as also the ones who returned...and above all, the regulars. HugHug

Edited by InduG64 - 12 August 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06yipeeilovepyaaranonee..CountingStarspickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Congrats on a landmark achievement of 75 pages, my dear DC friends! Welcome to all the new DC members!

It was such a shock to stop by the thread and see discussions about a new promo...I backtracked a bit and chanced upon that picture of Kratika, was even more shocked (and stunned for a few minutes- she is going to scorch our screens, and I bet she scorched the sand and stage during the shoot!), and then decided to read on from there. This week is going to be another tumultuous one, it seems! Expecting the unexpected as usual!

See you all later!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27angakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06yipeeilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I feel like Yash has already started falling for Aarti because in the last few episodes he can't just ignore her. She's constantly entering his mind and he always has to turn around to look at her! The promo just confirms that he is aware of her presence slowly entering his heart, since he acknowledges the fact that he wishes it was only Arpita.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 12 August 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06pickachu

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

OMG!!! Shocked I can't believe its already on page 75!!! I was just on page 56 last night, but now 19 pages is what I already missed..

whew, don't know if a can still catch up.. I'm a slow reader, don't know where to start...
Confused

kriti07Pearl_27angakeAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06pickachu

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
wow congrats everyone on reaching 75 pagesParty

though my contributing to this has almost been zeroLOL am very happy as my heart is always in this threadEmbarrassed

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Shocked76 Shocked And still on field Shocked

Woot PartyWoot Party

Congoz! New record Dancing Dancing

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index