Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 73)

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
can someone give me link to deeps pictures, and the link to the promo too please thanks

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06..CountingStars

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for caps Deeps..

Beautiful analysis Jyoti and Maham...

Thanks for link Sanju, I still cannot openOuch

The precap are done in same taste as before..

The difference here is Aarti, she was all sad and dissappointed earlier but now there is a faint smile, a hope...

Yash was sittng alone on branch before where it was more sad scene around him, all dry and dead and now he is alone, but this time he is sitting on beach, where there is life, serenity and hope..

Edited by bbbccc - 12 August 2012 at 7:09pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
@Maham, spilling tea means the old memories are wiping off...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06..CountingStars

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
@Alamelu : Caps I have posted in the previous page . 

To cry over spilled milk is to remain upset about a past loss... So Tea symbolises Arpita ..and he is still upset about her leaving him Confused

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccangakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Okay I googled to see if Spilling Tea symbolises something...and I chanced upon a dreams interpretation website ...and read something interesting Shocked

To spill tea, is a sign of domestic confusion and grief. 

ROFL  So Yash is confused.. Arpi Ya Aarti  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27angakebbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

The difference here is Aarti, she was all sad and dissappointed earlier but now there is a faint smile, a hope...

Yash was sittng alone on branch before where it was more sad scene around him, all dry and dead and now he is alone, but this time he is sitting on beach, where there is life, serenity and hope..

@bold: I noticed and really liked the alterations to these small details! This promo definitely had a much more positive and hopeful vibe than the one we got last week! Aarti's faint smile as she looked on is telling of the fact that everything is going to be okay and that even if she does confess to him on Monday the consequences won't be too dire! Then they show Arpita standing by herself next to that barren tree with a serene look on her face and even Yash had more of a contemplative look on his face as if he was battling a storm within him as he sat at the shore!

And I loved how we actually got to see the beach this time with the water and all because it could be symbolic of a new beginning, much different than the barren land we saw in last week's promo!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccangakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Okay I googled to see if Spilling Tea symbolises something...and I chanced upon a dreams interpretation website ...and read something interesting Shocked

To spill tea, is a sign of domestic confusion and grief. 

ROFL  So Yash is confused.. Arpi Ya Aarti  

Nice one, Deeps! And considering that the tea fell when Arpita was with Yash it shows that he is confused where she stands in his life now! She no longer encompasses him, yet moving on from her and towards Aarti makes him feel like he is cheating on her! He needs to realize that letting go of her does not mean he is replacing her in his life, just that she becomes a part of his memories like she deserves so that he can live his life in the present again!

angakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
@Sanjana ji
Thank You For The Link Embarrassed

@Deeps

Thank You So Much for the pics Embarrassed

angakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index