Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 72)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

a question form the PV page

Aarti has taken the initiative to express her love to Yash. Would you give Aarti's example to a woman who's married again to do the same with her husband?

so does that mean, she has expressed her love? Shocked
Yes - they have written it in black and white with BOLD font

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

OMG that new picture of Kratika is absolutely stunning! That look is an absolutely killer and she pulls it off flawlessly!

She is dressed to break the brahmachari vrat of mauni baba

Edited by anonee - 12 August 2012 at 5:23pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
okay, from all these promos, i am now clear about one thing from yash!
the reason behind him staying in the Arpita world, which is now fading away...well is partially because he truly loved Arpita...but mainly it is because of falling in love again...somewhere deep within yash fears that he may end up being alone again if he loved...from the promo Jyoti described...I am even more confident now...he is afraid to fall in love again...it's not like he doesn't want to, but he's just afraid that if he fell in love with Aarti, then he might lose her too...and in this whole mumbai trip, if by chance that lakhan guy did something to Aarti...then we will have yash's realisation, that he is already in love with Aarti but was just in denial...and then we'll have yash's fear of losing Aarti too...so i guess in all this, yash's realisation is not really far... Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06anonee

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
okay, just saw the new promo...and these are yash's words...which clearly shows that Yash is falling for Aarti with that one Kaash there!

It goes something like
"Jo milkar tum Na Bichadti, toh Zindagi Asaan Hoti. Tum Hoti, Tum Hoti, Kaash Ke Sirf Tum Hoti."

so, that one Kaash (Maybe) in that one sentence, shows Yash's Dilemma between his past and present!

oh and there is no typewriter, it's like a pen holder sort of thing!

here's the link

Edited by KinSanj - 12 August 2012 at 6:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06..CountingStars

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Sanju Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkPearl_27bbbcccangakeMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06gcluv..CountingStarsKinSanj

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

It goes something like
"Jo milkar tum Na Bichadti, toh Zindagi Asaan Hoti. Tum Hoti, Tum Hoti, Kaash Ke Sirf Tum Hoti."

so, that one Kaash (Maybe) in that one sentence, shows Yash's Dilemma between his past and present!

That kash is indeed extremely loaded in meaning! He wishes that it was only her in his life which is a clear indicator that it is not so anymore! His feelings and attraction towards Aarti is increasing by day and this shows that he is starting to become aware and conscious of those changes! He wants things to back to the way they were, he wishes Arpita hadn't left him because things would have been so much easier and straight forward that way. If she was still alive it would just be her in his life and that would be that. But now that she isn't and Aarti has started making her presence felt in his life he is at an emotional crossroad! I love, love, love how Yash has now come to a point where his main reason for holding on to Arpita is because of the familiarity of that relationship, he has become comfortable and at ease in it, so he stays with it!

But Aarti is having none of that, she had infiltrated his senses and he can't seem to look away from her no matter how much he tries! She makes her life exciting and fills it with color that he has purposely stayed away from for 4 long years! He is drawn towards her but her fears the unknown territory that comes with a new relationship, there is a lot of uncertainty in just accepting the idea of moving on and so he tries to desperately hold on to the realm on his past! But this time his mind and heart have both betrayed him because no matter how much he wants things to stay the way they are, he is subconsciously attracted to the changes in his life (aka Aarti). We have always said that Yash is going to realize his feelings when he is already too deep in them so that there will be no turning point after that, and I think that is where this is all leading too!

Aarti's confession, if it indeed does happen, is going to come as a fatal blow to all his excuses and pretenses that he holds up! Just the knowledge that he is loved is going to completely alter his perspective of this marriage and that will do miracles in unhinging his from the past and depositing him straight to the present! And then they can use Lakhan's timely entry to cause some kind of harm to Aarti which will completely open his eyes to the fact that Aarti means something to him as his wife and that he is terrified of losing her for his sake! So far he has been hiding behind the You're just the mother to my children mantra, and it will be seeing her in some sort of danger that will make him realize that she is so much more to him than just that! Plus the fact that Aarti comes "back" to him, in a sense, will kind of help him understand that not everyone leaves and that he shouldn't be afraid of opening his heart just because he is afraid that the person he loves will be taken away from him!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-angakePearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06gcluvanonee..CountingStarsKinSanj

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
The DC is still on fire. Great discussions by everyone and a big welcome to all the new members. Hope you guys will continue posting.

@ Deeps: Thanks for the pics.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06..CountingStars

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Slowly catching up on all the discussion that I have missed because this DC is absolutely on fire this weekend! It has been months since a Friday episode has garnered such a huge response and everything has been a complete treat to read!

Like Jyo said, I would not be surprised if we cross our previous record of 75 pages before the new DC goes up, especially if SBB/S decided to shower us with segments for the upcoming week later on today! LOL

There really has been a lot going on this weekend, with that precap, then that spoiler picture of Kratika and finally the new promo! We have constantly been given food for discussion and I love, love, love how many of our silent members have decided to break their maun vrat and joined in the conversations! I have been reading the insights of all the new members and they are all absolutely brilliant, tell me again why you guys were quiet for so long? I just hope that now that you all have initiated your way in the DC you keep entertaining us with those fascinating insights of yours because they make for some wonderful discussions and elaborations!

@Deeps: Thank you so much for the promo caps! I really do wonder what the tea spilling symbolizes because it seems like Yash/Arpi were unaffected by it Confused

Edited by Allbut1 - 12 August 2012 at 6:59pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06..CountingStarspickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index