Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 71)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Oh my gosh, the last two episodes made me feel a combination of emotions. It was a pleasant surprise to see these episodes after returning from my vacation! I'll give my views on both Thursday's episode and Friday's, as well as thoughts on the dance sequence and the promo!

Thursday's episode: The churiya scene was the highlight of the episode for me! This scene conveyed a mixture of emotions on Yash's part. Initially, when Aarti asks Yash to pick out churiya's for her, he was hesitant and refused, saying he does not believe in such rituals. Aarti, being a very cunning girl, goes and asks for the ugliest ones on purpose. Poor Yash couldn't resist. LOL His facial expressions were superb! His features expressed disgust so well, it was funny. LOL He just couldn't help it, he had to make his Aarti's hands look pretty with the best churiya's possible! This scene expresses that Yash's hesitation will only be evident in the beginning, but he will eventually give in and want the best for Aarti. It was a cute scene! Embarrassed Then when Yash shakes his head after seeing Aarti's wrists pressed together, I laughed. It seemed to me like Yash was asking himself what was wrong with him and why he gave into a crazy girl who would soon make him insane himself!

Marvelous episode!

Friday's episode: The arm wrestling part was cute, especially the way they were staring into each others eyes!  However, one thing that stood  out to me was the fact that he never let's the kids win! I wonder what's up with that? He let Aarti win, okay... but wouldn't it make more sense if he let the kids win, with them being young and all? Hmm, it was just something I found interesting and strange.

Anyways, moving on, Paridhi is just bringing in trouble for herself! I don't know what she is thinking! Is she really stupid enough to believe that the entire Scindhia family is living under a rock and that they won't find out that she's a reality show anchor? She's digging a deep hole for herself, and it keeps getting deeper by the second. This will definitely tie in to Aarti's divorce lie somehow. I'm already anticipating a chaotic reaction from the Scindhia Family over Paridhi's career lie, so I can't even begin to fathom how explosive they might get on Aarti! I'm also afraid that Paridhi's lie will take the backseat and she won't be in as much trouble as Aarti will be in, because both of the truths might come out at the same time! 

Furthermore, the beach scene made me feel awkward. The way Aarti was looking at him was cute and I guess kind of expected, but still too much. I mean, does she not realize what might be going on in Yash's head with the way she keeps looking at him? She doesn't even look away when he turns to look at her! If I were Yash, I would find it creepy. Confused The heart was cute though, but to me it seemed like Yash looked uncomfortable with how easy Aarti took it. Anyways, I do believe that he has developed feelings for her and gets nervous around her, because the way he rushed to help the kids with the sandcastle said just that. It was like he was looking for the right time to busy himself with something else so he didn't get stuck on Aarti for too long.

The precap was unexpected. I was like WHOA Shocked when I saw it. My jaw literally dropped. Her confession came out of nowhere! This makes me afraid that the divorce truth is going to be unexpected as well. Anyways, I don't think that Aarti will tell Yash her feelings so early on. The only situation in which I see that she would tell him is if she's oblivious to his obsession with Arpita and thinks he feels something for her too (which I highly doubt). She might just be testing his reaction or she might feel really in the moment that she couldn't hold it in. But I think she'll twist it to mean something like she loves him as Ansh's father, she loves him as a friend, someone who she can open up to... that kind of thing. I have a strong feeling that this is going to happen. I don't think it's a dream though. I just hope she doesn't say I love you a lot Yashji at the end of tomorrow's episode! It would be hard to wait until Tuesday then. Dead Anyways, I wonder what Aarti did to make Yash laugh so freely and that too at Mumbai beach where he must be overwhelmed with Arpita's memories. Hmm, whatever it is, hats off to Aarti! Clap It was so refreshing to see Yash laugh like that, and he looks so good laughing so openly. Embarrassed

The dance sequence: Aarti looks hot in that look first of all, so Yash has to notice that too! Originally, when I saw the picture, I thought it was for her JKR dance sequence, but I guess not. I wonder why she will wear that outfit. I hope it isn't a dream dance sequence! And I wonder if the sequence somehow has to do with Lakhan. Hmmm... Confused. Anyways, she looks amazing in that outfit and I can't wait to see the dance! Big smile

The promo: I haven't watched the promo yet but the tea spills over Yash's papers, which makes me think that he's trying to write his own future, where he forces himself to grieve over Arpita, but he won't be able to live his own self-written future because humans simply don't determine their own future. Another thing is that Arpita herself spills the tea on his papers, which makes me think that his obsession for her is slowly being drained out of the teacup and slowly, being pushed further back in his heart. Then Aarti comes and places an upright tea on his desk, signifying that she is his future, and although his future is hard to read, she'll stand by him, giving him tea and always supporting him; she is slowly inching her way to the deepest part of his heart. I really want to watch this promo so I can analyze it further!

Great stuff CV's! Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06gcluv..CountingStarspickachu

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@anonee- Sure! I'll try my best to come up with write-ups.

How I wish I were good at Vegas, so want an ArSh VM on this song Heart

Edited by SoEulMate_LoVeR - 12 August 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06gcluvanonee

mamita Senior Member
mamita
mamita

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: can u please put up the snaps of kratika in all her mumbai suits on the wardrobe AT? it wud be nice to collect them together at one place. I love all of them.

aside: i can't stop humming 'Bawra mann' ever since the epi aired. the song is out of the world and has a different charm of its own. plus, it always reminds of the beautiful Aarya beach sequence...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
@Mamita : Deeps hv already updated the wardrobe thread with your request Embarrassed...she was actually waiting for HQ caps of her suits from the official PV FB page but for now she updated few caps from the episodes Embarrassed

@All : Ok I hv managed to catch the new promo .. its sort of a continuation and shorter vertion of the previous promo with different visual but the content is more or less the same where in the end a question is asked "whether Yash can forget his past to move on with his present" Ermm...

In the promo Yash is sitting and few white papers r shown scattered on table (I dint notice him typing or any typewriter though ..but mayb I missed it as the promo goes off too fast Ouch)...Arpita comes with tea and they both r hving a smiling moment together when the tea spills on those white papers and then Arpita too vanishes and he becomes all sad Ouch... Aarti is shown standing and watching him from a distance but she is not actually offering tea Confused... Voiceover of Yash says something like "U hv gone away from my life and now my life is all tanha(lonely) " ..Yash is alone depressed sitting on table with scattered papers and Aarti is standing at a distance watching him when the voiceover asks the question of whether Yash will forget his past to accept his present Ermm...

Now this promo is shown along with other two promos of Hitler didi and Sapne suhane ladakpan ke ... so its a shorter version of the promo where mayb few parts like Aarti giving him tea or that typewriter might b missing .. mayb Indu saw a longer version of same promo ...

Anyways the promo just indicates that Arpita is fading away from his memory but he is not ready to move on yet even though finally he feels lonely and the only direction he can go is towards Aarti who is waiting for him Embarrassed...

The promo actually looks inspired from a old Rajesh khanna song "Mera jeevan kora kagaaz kora hee reh gaya " CryCry

And before I leave for today , I just noticed we crossed 71 pages Shocked and over 22K views Shocked...it looks like we r going to break our previous best record of 75+ pages by tonight before new DC opens LOL..In views we already broke our previous best 20K record StarStarStarStar...and this achievement is without a single Spam hi hello post Big smileBig smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 August 2012 at 2:51pm

PiiePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1..CountingStarsKinSanj

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti ji
So they're trying to say Yash has fallen for Aarti but his Past doesn't allow him to admit it...
I'm so happy, I swear I am LOL

Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 12 August 2012 at 4:35pm

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
OMG that new picture of Kratika is absolutely stunning! That look is an absolutely killer and she pulls it off flawlessly!

When I first saw it I thought it was for a performance or something, but the Gold Awards and Life OK Independence Day function has already happened, so this has to be an off screen picture from the show, and that makes me so, so excited! What would prompt her to wear something like this, and more importantly I am dying to see what Yash's reaction will be when he sees her in this avatar! Dil par churiyan chalein gi, for sure LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06..CountingStars

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
a question form the PV page

Aarti has taken the initiative to express her love to Yash. Would you give Aarti's example to a woman who's married again to do the same with her husband?

so does that mean, she has expressed her love? Shocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

And before I leave for today , I just noticed we crossed 71 pages Shocked and over 22K views Shocked...it looks like we r going to break our previous best record of 75+ pages by tonight before new DC opens LOL..In views we already broke our previous best 20K record StarStarStarStar...and this achievement is without a single Spam hi hello post Big smileBig smileHug
If the Gold awards and TRPs were based on the number of posts on the DC forum - you can bet PV would be the winner!!!

Ah well given that the olympics are on this forum gets the GOLDHug Star

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Piie-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index