Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 68)

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hello everyone long time since i was last here but sad that despite having such a good track trps have reduced while when  ott high voltage drama was going on trps were at all time high and well what can i say about taste of the audience

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i think a big explosion is happening in near future as i think currently there is too much positivity in the show and excessive sugar can lead to diabetes

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
@Samana : Yash is scared of the fact that he might spill Aarti's tea too could mean he is scared of loosing Aarti which itself indicates his growing feelings for Aarti Embarrassed...Mayb he feels that whoever he loves , he looses her Ouch...this  could b one reason he has made these rules in his life like u can love only once and so he is trying to maintain distance from Aarti as much as he can so that he does not fall weak in front of her Ouch...

Pooja_11nirmalac99angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

About the typeweriter in the promo , either its symbolic and indicates that Yash is trying to write his own destiny on those papers forcibly but the tea spills on his own writing and those papers get all scattered which indicates noone can write their own destiny by force .. Its already decided by the Almighty and in this case Aarti is Yash's destiny which he cannot change Embarrassed Or CVs r trying to show Yash has multiple talents from pottery to typewriting too LOL.. all these hidden talents r coming out now slowly as he begins to rediscover himself again Tongue

ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

there is also the question of, along with recoiling from her premature advances, is Yash, in fact, scared to pick up Aarti's tea because he is afraid it will spill too?

Sammy, that is something that has been running through my mind constantly ever since this Mumbai track started. We all know the guy is drawn to Aarti. But one of his biggest fears maybe what if he lost Aarti too. We saw how much it affected him during their temporary seperation. We saw how scared he was when she was going to get the cake for Palak's bday. We saw he didn't want Aarti come along with him during Neelam's track because he didn't want anything happening to her.

In Mumbai, he is so drawn to her. Mind you, she is NOT forcing him to stay. She draws him into situations but he stays of his own free will but he also holds back so much of himself maybe not because he is irritated with her overtures but he is scared to get to emotionally involved. What if he does not want to go through that pain again and so he completely shuts himself off. I didn't want to voice it and make a complete fool of myself before, but oh well. LOL But yes that fear of loss could be a big player in the way he is processing things about Aarti.

Anyways, I really need to see the promo now. Hmmphhh!

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I had a more abstract thought when I saw it... Since both Yash and Arpita were laughing, the cup of tea signified their cup of joy...which gets spilt and washes over the past pages ..or the past chapters of their lives. Aarti comes with a fresh cup of tea...new cup of joy...so that Yash can begin writing anew...but Yash doesn't seem ready. I think he is in a limbo here...between the spilt and the filled cup.

Yes Jyo...the attire is same.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Yourztrulynirmalac99angakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i dont think yash will atleast make his feelings public in near future or divorce truth explosion would happen  on the day he would be supposed to do it as serials  thrive on mu and errors and lies

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06anonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
@Indu : I loved your interpretation too ClapClapClap..I thjink the promo is open for various interpretations ..its all filled with symbolisms .. but one common point they r trying to show is Yash is still in denial and not really ready to move from past to present even though his past is fading away ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index