Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/8 Dragon Club :Come..Fall in Love:AarYa :D (Page 64)

Yourztruly Newbie
Yourztruly
Yourztruly

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged

A couple of non-Arya thoughts on Friday's episode

Paridhi's gyan on love - I'm not sure if I was the only one - but I felt that her whole bhashan had nothing to do with her - of what I have seen of her till now - in her own eyes, she is the ideal lover and wife - therefore I think the speech was her subconsciously telling Pratik to go all out for love...love should be his life - in this case, both love and life spelt - 'P.A.R.I.D.H.I' - and to be magnanimously sacrificial and give up his ego - spelt - 'F.A.M.I.L.Y' for his love for her - coz it was definitely worth it and even expected!

My initial reaction to the Ramayan promotion was - "What in the world!" Shocked - I even felt a little embarrassed for the CVs!...I mean, they could have definitely done a better job of the promo even if they just had to include it...after a while, once I got to digest it - I LOL'd coz I saw the scene in a different light - as a tongue-in-cheek  response to what the CVs saw as the powers that be trying to bulldoze their way...the CVs job description said "thou shalt include the promo" and obviously they had to - wouldn't do to unnecessarily ruffle them feathers...on the other hand, they so wouldn't want to do it coz it wud be so cheesy... Thumbs Down...so what do they do - make the whole thing so ridiculous!! ROFL [how else can you explain Paridhi of all people being awed at over a decade of self-sacrifice! Shocked] ..now the powers that be can't really complain coz the CVs did exactly what they wanted them to! Dead - I thought it was brilliant Clap - so much so that it has become my favourite comedy scene of the week LOL...reminded me of all those times people forced me to do something I didn't want to - yeah, I did exactly what was expected of me - but boy did they regret forcing me Evil Smile

Edited by Yourztruly - 12 August 2012 at 7:15am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

Originally posted by Strawbella

Originally posted by Euphoria

Btw, am Anu. It feels really strange to see people address me as Euphoria
Even i get the same feeling when people call me Strawbella. Am VaishnaviWink

then it will b easier if u put up your names as your profile name... no confusion great combination...LOL
For that eat bingo lolz. Strawbella was ma childhood favourite story CKT so i kept it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
New spoiler of PV has come out on few FB Pages .. its said to b a new song sequence shooting look of KS which will come up next week EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Its a typical Marathi look .. in Mumbai u hv this Koli dance for which girls dress up in this fashion which means the Mumbai track is nowhere near ending Tongue... now I wonder if Aarti's ILU was her dream or reality Confused

Anyways see this picture ..KS is looking super gorgeous and sexyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Yash better drool on her now AngryLOLEmbarrassed\

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11nirmalac99-Dimple-bbbccckriti07Pearl_27jayshu17saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAlameluLoveforlifepickachu

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
she had tonned her body now!!! perfecto!!!!

Edited by anushaarja - 12 August 2012 at 8:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
@ Jyoti..i think thats a wrong info, somehow can't imagine aarti in that get upLOL
It might be Kratika's life_ok performance pic...she is looking gorgeous.

kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06pickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@ Jyoti..i think thats a wrong info, somehow can't imagine aarti in that get upLOL
It might be Kratika's life_ok performance pic...she is looking gorgeous.
Ria its from her own personal ID  where Sarwar asked her  kiska pic hai and her reply is she just finished a song sequence for PV .. so if that ID is real ID  then I feel its true ...Tongue

this is the ID

https://www.facebook.com/kratika.sengar.16

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 August 2012 at 7:50am

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamspickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
As per her personal ID its a coming up song sequence on PV ...

Since both Yash and Aarti are on that Mumbai beach , so I feel it could b some festival of fishermen where there might b some Goan dance going on and mayb AarYa will b asked to join the festivity and then this dance sequence might come which Aarti will perform to further seduce Yash Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11nirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenix

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Strange Geek
She has SAME costume for life ok too Ermm
I cannot digest that its for PV Confused

bbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index